Paragon Private & International School

Paragon Private & International School Employee Reviews

Malaysia4 reviews
A typical day at work consist of teaching and help students development . I have gained expertise on multiple platforms teaching and assisting. We have great principal here and the management is very transparent. The culture was very nice. It is very diverse and family oriented. The hardest part about the job is that it is contract and I do not receive all the benefits as full time employees. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning new things everyday by implementing change.
Bad Management who doesnt care for their staff well being. The top management set very bad example for the staffs. Their favourite phrase, not my job. It is another person job. Even when you are sick with dengue, they will force you to come in. The higher management has no conscience. They treat teachers like employees who are only paid to be in the classrooms. Bonus and Increment are based on favouritism and bias. You really need to bootlick the HR or the top management to have a job security.
- 5 day working hour (7am-3.30pm)
- assist the students

- provide facilities to the staff

- control disciplines of the students

- best colleague
The school is new and I must say that the facilities are impressive. The auditorium is huge and can accommodate 600 people. The highlight of this school is the International Primary Curriculum that the school has adapted. The younger students enjoys exploration learning the most.