Parkson Corporation Sdn Bhd

Parkson Corporation Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

I get a lot of new knowledge there. manager is really supportive. Need a lot of time to spend there but its really fun and gonna know a lot of people. A lot of prosedure and atep to follow. Need to be punctual and can follow their ahort term of job talk.
Working place full with golden experience and very superstitious place to work at. Every moment bring me more valuable experience. Company providing training and something that’s all we need at work place.
Pros
Working time and life time is balance
Cons
There’s no ways to voice up opinion from staff
work schedule will be provided every week because they have working shifts. So there's no need to stress about it. The only time that stressed for you will be on major celebration and public holidays like Hari Raya, Chinese New Year etc. The most important things in the company policy is punctuality and grooming because you will face every kind of people including foreigners and tourists.
When i work as staff Parkson, many experience i obtained from there. Such as many work you get but interesting and many teammate help u when you do not know how to solve the problems.
- shift working hour is normal - opportunity to learnt to handle/supervised large group of staffs - learnt to handle inventory management - learnt to be leader - good peer relation and team work - handle stubborn and bossy beauty consultant - race discrimination by some superior - outgoing superior and co-worker and staffs make work fun - fun helping at cashier counter on busy day
Pros
fun and outgoing co-worker and superior
Cons
slow-paced, cut off incentives
Gain knowledge on how to manage the cashiering operation. I was given some special benefits from Parkson for their staff. Be able to interact and solving issues with customers.
i have been learned a lot of managing manpower floor operation and sales development to regain store profit. Management seem not fairly to other staff, especially executive and above ask to do multitasking without any benefit to others staff. Enjoyable workplace and culture but no as good inspiration to develop career goals.
Do give the employee to have more than 1 hour break .. please make it 1(1/2 ) hour . other than that , the working environment is very clean and friendly . Collage Students can work their at their semester break . thank you
This is a good company that accepting fresh graduate, to start our career. This company provides comfortable working environment and place for praying. But the working hours here is quite unstable, always need to change shift (morning and noon).
Good working at PARKSON CORPORATION . Students can work part time job. You can learned how to handle customer behaviour in many situation. The most enjoyable part in this job is you can feel the friendly environment
It is unstressful workplace, all the workers are friendly and non-racist. I worked under RCB POLO Children Department. This job has given me an experience and knowledge on how to deal with customer in a professional way.
assist customers service assist cashier conuter make daily sales report make pyment with vendor make tax invoice preparing, sorting, classifying information
This company is very good for those want build a leadership skill. Everyone in lowest position can achieve their goal to become a Store Manager one day if they give a good contribution. They will provided same training for all even in lowest position. Thats means it start zero beggining from lowest and will build at the last at highest in beautiful reward!
Pros
Build leadership skill
Cons
Lowest paid and long working hours
Start my career with new challenge to learn an IT knowledge. It takes me alot of courage to overcome the challenge. But, i worth to take the challenge since i will learn something new everyday.
I didn't like the environment when I'm working at Parkson Megamall in 2015 because all the promoter and the management didn't take their job seriously.
Very interesting place to work. Everyone are very good working in a team. Of course there is problem here and there. But everyone are good in helping others. For conclusion, everything is very nice.
At Parkson we work based shift hours, usually they give us a training in "How to serve customers" and learn about the company as well. The most hardest part is when the new stock is coming, we must organised things on the shelf that we carry from the store room. Lastly, the most enjoyable part is they treat all the workers equally, which is they respect each other opinion.
Pros - Good working environment - Workload - Multitasks - A lot of training provided Cons - Salary - Working time - Flexibility - Management - Uniforms - Benefits
Improved a lot of skills and knowledge during the part time working. Furthermore had make a lot of friends. Im also have been improved in Managing stock in and out , advising & serving customers, promoting store cards or special offers and others
ok, cannot bring a handphone to counter. shift and off day change depend on the senior cashier, got 3 shift - morning, afternoon and full. got dining area for staff
I work as a sales assistant for electrical and DIY work for 6 business days and 1 day off, my job as a sales assistant is to subscribe to customers who buy electrical goods and help customers choose good electrical items to use in terms of instruction. the use of the goods and advising the customer, besides that I also care about the customer and show the same thing to the consumer car usage. What I have learned as a sales assistant is that I know how to use everything and can advise clients on how to use it. Our management team will provide the best customer satisfaction. at work is when customers come in so much that they need to be subscribed individually and it takes time until the final break.