PEMY SDN BHD

PEMY SDN BHD Employee Reviews

Malaysia11 reviews

Place to learn valuable knowledge

You will be exposed to various types of tasks that are not from your field where it makes you better understand the responsibilities of different departments. A flexible one-hour break that you can choose to suit your work task hours. Colleagues who do not hesitate to share knowledge and are always there to help

Fast paced environment & great learning experience

It's a company you love to work with. Great work, great learning. The coworkers/staff are very cooperative, and you have excellent mentors to help you. Their open door policy is the best feature. The job was challenging but interesting and I could gain new experience.

Pretty solid place to learn

A great platform to learn and develop. Highly suggested for fresh-grads. A year at this company provided me with credibility and opened doors for opportunities at other multinational companies.

Pros

A collaborative environment with adequate amenities.

Cons

No carry forward of annual leaves, parking passes, or allowances. Employee benefits could be improved.

Productive and Exciting .

I have been working here for the past one year, I've had the privilege to learn and expand my scope of knowledge from sales, marketing creative content and also operations in the e -commerce sector. I've grown leaps and bounds within a year .I am fully able to express my ideas and views to my immediate bosses . They have always been available to lend me their ears at any time . Working in a fast paced environment is exciting yet challenging. A cohesive team that is passionate and driven.

Closely work with senior staffs

Aesthetic office setting. A place for growth as you work closely with your senior staff and other departments. Always with room for knowledge and things to explore.

Relaxed yet collaborative workspace

A day start with managing inventory system, cooperate with other department to process orders, and making report with available data. No extra meeting and only need to report to your direct supervisor.

Fast-paced working environment

A good place to work if you are seeking career progression. I learned a lot, even things outside my field of expertise as I worked together with different departments on a daily basis.

Productive working culture, with so many to learn everyday.

Been working here for more than 4 years. I have learned a lot. I believe everyone will have the same opportunity to grow in this company. The support I get from the everyone, just makes me want to do better everyday.Theres not much benefit compared to bigger company. But I have seen more and more benefits provided every year. For example End of Year bonus and performance bonus and now medical insurance.Also not forget about the snacks which always available at the office and occasionally free lunch tea time with all the staffs.

Fast paced industry provide great experience

This industry is very competitive, so decision can be change in split second. It will be hard for first timers, but with time and training you will get use to it. Good office culture, free food occasionally. Provide snacks. Good benefits and compensation.

Bad employee welfare

Does not care much about employee welfare. Micromanage concept but no proper direction from upper management. High turnover rate. Wouldn’t recommend working here unless you are into all that .

Not fun

Micromanage concept. Management sucks. selfish and capitalist concept company. No career growth. Employer does not respect employee's privacy and rights. If you get any offer from this company , run! or you will regret. WASTE OF TIME

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PEMY SDN BHD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits