Percetakan Keselamatan Nasional Sdn Bhd

Percetakan Keselamatan Nasional Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia5 reviews

4.4Salary & Benefits

Productve workplace

Good management, team work. The hardest part of my job is when I'm completing tender document. Good environment at workplace and good team work can help to complete the work perfectly

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Poor salary

Productive, not too stress and enjoy

PKN was a great company but they should convert the protege program worker to permanent worker. Thus, the company often create activities for their staff and it good for relationship.

I love this job because many have benefit..

Banyak benefit yang saya dapat..Pekerja2 boss boss semua baik2..management semua okay..Saya belajar mengenali pelbagai mesin2, packing brg, meneliti dlm kerja saya..tempat kerja tidak jauh dari rumah, hanya menggunakan lrt shja..itu sahaja saya dpt berkongsi..selebihnya adalah sulit..

Learning Opportunity

The company provides a lot of opportunities for fresh graduate to learn more about the real working life. Even though the position is a trainee, everyone is being taken seriously for their roles.

Pros

A lot of same age colleagues to hang out with

Cons

Pressure to meet dateline, top management leadership style, unorganized management

Goos trainer and good enviroment that cannot having in other places. Good team work ,good management, have no problem in any management and gets many benefits.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Percetakan Keselamatan Nasional Sdn Bhd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Percetakan Keselamatan Nasional Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits