Perdana University

Perdana University Employee Reviews

Malaysia11 reviews

A good place to gain experience.

It is a good place to start your career and challenge your potential & knowledge to help grow the company. However, you might find it stressful since there are limited sources (budget) and required fast & huge outcomes.

Pros

Friendly working environment

Cons

Underpaid salary

Friendly colleagues

I actually enjoy working in Perdana as the colleges are friendly, they provide good facilities (but parking fee expensive cos it's located in Damansara Heights), good medical n dental coverage and hospital insurance. AL and Replacement Leave are also easy to be approved if you apply accordingly. Cafe and food around here are affordable. Surau, ATM, TnG topup counter are also available at the building.

Pros

Free coffee n creamers at pantry

Cons

Have to face bad jam as it is situated in KL

Join this company only if you have nowhere else to go

Strongly not advised. The company having a serious cash problem. Suppliers are not paid for more than a year sometimes. Suppliers calling every day asking for payment. Whatever is approved during the budget will not automatically be approved during purchasing. Got to go another round of defending the purchase. Some months salary delayed. Good staff all leaving.....

Pros

near MRT station

Cons

If you are willing to get your salary on the 2nd week sometimes...

Too frequent change of top management.

Due to frequent change of top management, it resulted in frequent change of directions and projects were unfinished when the next boss takes over. This affected staff performance and morals.

Good for fresh graduate in gaining experiences.

It is good for fresh graduates to earn first experiences. Although it is no view for career advancement much, but you will still able to learn many things where you can use to help your future career growth. Colleagues are all friendly and helpful, only the management is lack of in taking care employees' benefits and well-being.

Pros

Life Balance. Kind colleagues.

Cons

low chance in career advancement, lack of employees benefits

Fun and Challenging

I learned many things about education from the procedure on how to print out the exam paper, invigilate, marking, booking venue, administrative, prepare an invoice and release result. The workplace here is nice and cosy.

Conducive environment

The friendly and cheerful environment are the factors that made the company fun to work with. I learned a lot of valuable lesson and eye-opening skills in this company thanks my understanding coworkers.

Pros

Friendly and cheerful environment

Cons

Staffs wellfare

Working Evironment

I am happy to work here. I can do my job very well. I also love the work environment here as well as good friends. I had learned more about HR generalist from recruitment, training and compensation and benefit.

Pros

work environment and colleague

Cons

Less benefit

Good team working experience

Working with expatriates and local staffs, as part of the top management committee, fun working culture, challenging in terms of handling expats and structured policies

Great learning opportunitues, supportive and friendly

Worked as an intern at Perdana has given me the opportunities to explore and learn about bioinformatic skills. A typical work day usually filled up with the amount of workload that were given sufficient time for completion. My duties at work were generally included genetic data processing and analysis of certain species based on the allocated project using certain basic gene editing tool. The bioinformatics staff were all friendly, caring, sharing and being supportive to guide me along with an ongoing research project that i had been assigned with. The hardest part of the job was the handling of the shell scripting skills due to my lack of experience in this field: while the most enjoyable part was working together with other senior staff as a team and i am ever so grateful that they have taken all of us, the interns as a part of the family.

Pros

flexible working hour

Cons

no stipends was given to the intern student

Good colleague and working environment

Most of our colleague are friendly and very supportive. It's one of the reason for you to stay and work here in Perdana University and the working environment is great too.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Perdana University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits