PERODUA

PERODUA Employee Reviews

perfect benefit in this company, and easy to learning about how to handle any case at your place working, but it s not to much salary you get, if you achieve on your target tou can get more benefit that all, if you dont get achive from our bos, cannot get anything
Nice environment. Safe workplace. Clean and tidy. Old employees are very friendly and easy to ask for help. Easy work place to find dining. It's not quiet. Always meet customers who come for car service.
Beware, just do your job. need to more faster to settle the job. And do not hesitate to call a friend to help. always chase for KPI and target. good benefits
Pros
Good bonus
Cons
stresfull
Working as a sales team is awesome,but for person dont have knowlege need more training to gain knowledge, so that person can know what to do.. How aproach strangers.. Sale is not abput how to sell but about how to share a good thing with everyone
Pros
Share what a good thing, ornestly, n fastlearner.
Cons
Dont Make game with client, exp give promise what u cannot do.
- Good workplace to gain knowledge. - Able to know new and latest car technologies around the world. - Good management team. - Can learn Japanese working culture.
Good oppurturnity to earn unlimited income if can get many customer. Need to be active offline and online to make people know us. Need to be excellent in networking to success in this sales field.
I was a customer care officer, assisting at an average of 94 customers per day in their request of servicing/repairing/ diagnose their vehicle. I was also the lead hunter for finding customers and scheduling their appointment request. I am the bridge between the customer and the service centre connecting the information from the front liners to the operation.
Good bonus given to staff end of the year. Not much jam to go to work as it is not in town centre. Long work hours, quite rigid in timing in and out, Japanese way.
For me what the most important is, Wherever work is most important, work with commitment, maintain quality of work and maintain work ethic. This can be a success to yourself and can also contribute to the success of the company
I relay enjoy working at Perodua and growing together with all my colleague. I also have gain a lot of experiences in sales and accounting in this company.
Pros
flexible time
Cons
waiting order for delivery to customer
The often describes a person's capability to do a lot of work, but is can refer to anything that produces a lot. The land in your area might be the most productive in the state, meaning crops grow very well there. Productive can be used more broadly to describe something that produces a positive result. For example, you might have a productive conversation with your mom about your college plans, or you might make a productive investment.
At the first time when i was entering Perodua, it was very excited. The first thing that i learned is how to servicing car customers and also how to serve customers. The general worker also very friendly, always helping me when i do not know what to do and guide me to do the right thing. Thanks to the manager cause very friendly and very good character.
Overall was fine & excellent. Got so many experience & beautiful moment with the company & their staffs. Felt satisfied and honoured for this opportunities given.
learn how to be a leader , how to manage stress , good enviroment , got many facilities like gym , food court , table pool, suaitable for one who want to learn new thing
Challenge your self, motivated, teamwork, bonuses, benefit, friends, good management, secured, passionate, shifting, collaborative, cooperation, wellbeing
Japanese culture environment. Implement disciplinary and punctuality. increase the engineering skills and practice. best organisation that put highest concern in safety issues.
Working days Mon-Fri Learn about chemical engineering Top management always take a good care of their employer Hardest part for my job is to do counter measure for some problem on chemical handling Most enjoyable moment I've got lot of friend there from around the country
-punctual on start working -good management -friendly workplace -can solving problem immediately -morning briefing with top management to enhance the product quality
With Japanese oriented management, we will learn a lot about punctuality and quality. How to achieve highest quality within short period. It will train your mind to become a better person in the long run.
So many benefit for staff. Working environment always with powerful and teamwork. We can learn so many task and included learn form other department.
I learnt a lot about the process of making a car from the design stage until the production stage. The good things about Perodua is firstly about safety that we must follow and use it anytime even we finished the working hours. Second, I've learned a lot to be multitasking and work with good people around. The environment and the interaction with the other workers is too good and working with Japanese will make you more discipline and deliver in good expectation. The challenges is attendance. It is crucial, if not it will effect on performance appraisal.