PERODUA
PERODUA Employee Review

Goof job with unlimited income

4 March 2020
Good oppurturnity to earn unlimited income if can get many customer. Need to be active offline and online to make people know us. Need to be excellent in networking to success in this sales field.
1 May 2020
Same role
Sales advisor (Former Employee) - Bentong
Working as a sales team is awesome,but for person dont have knowlege need more training to gain knowledge, so that person can know what to do.. How aproach strangers.. Sale is not abput how to sell but about how to share a good thing with everyone
Pros
Share what a good thing, ornestly, n fastlearner.
Cons
Dont Make game with client, exp give promise what u cannot do.
27 December 2019
Same role
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) - Johor Bahru
I relay enjoy working at Perodua and growing together with all my colleague. I also have gain a lot of experiences in sales and accounting in this company.
Pros
flexible time
Cons
waiting order for delivery to customer
30 July 2018
Same location
Administrative Executive (Former Employee) - Bandar Baru Klang and Petaling Jaya
Typical day at work would be like : - Learning to deal with human behaviour - sales people characters, internal and external customers and employees of the company - To be a very detailed and tedious person when handling paper work - ISO compliance -Be responsible to a large amount of daily money collection, petty cash and pool money We would celebrate birthdays, monthly achievements (provided target achieved), morning exercise to start the day and we also go for holidays together.
  1. Goof job with unlimited income