PERODUA
PERODUA Employee Review

I feel satisfied and honoured for this oppotunities given

17 November 2019
Overall was fine & excellent. Got so many experience & beautiful moment with the company & their staffs. Felt satisfied and honoured for this opportunities given.
19 October 2019
Same role
ADMIN ASSISTANT (Former Employee) - RAWANG
I learnt a lot about the process of making a car from the design stage until the production stage. The good things about Perodua is firstly about safety that we must follow and use it anytime even we finished the working hours. Second, I've learned a lot to be multitasking and work with good people around. The environment and the interaction with the other workers is too good and working with Japanese will make you more discipline and deliver in good expectation. The challenges is attendance. It is crucial, if not it will effect on performance appraisal.
26 June 2019
Same location
Admin Executive (Former Employee) - Putatan
A typical day at work at Perodua service centre will be briefing with a team of staffs, sent few reports, interaction with customer(customer service) & did daily routine of admin work. During my tenure at Perodua, I've learned so much from managing a team of staffs, learn to be doing multi task jobs & management job. Work culture wise, we learn to work as a team in any circumstances especially when we need to reach our branch target. The hardest part of the job, it might seems my job description is in charge of admin side but I have to do multi task jobs, lead a team of staffs, managing staffs, do customer service, manage branch & etc. But overall, the most enjoyable part of the job is that the friendship built among us whom we have different religion, culture and races.
Pros
bonus
Cons
No deligation of work
9 July 2020
SERVICE ADVISOR (Current Employee) - Cheras
perfect benefit in this company, and easy to learning about how to handle any case at your place working, but it s not to much salary you get, if you achieve on your target tou can get more benefit that all, if you dont get achive from our bos, cannot get anything
  1. I feel satisfied and honoured for this oppotunities given