PERODUA
PERODUA Employee Review

My review when i worked at Perodua

2 December 2019
At the first time when i was entering Perodua, it was very excited. The first thing that i learned is how to servicing car customers and also how to serve customers. The general worker also very friendly, always helping me when i do not know what to do and guide me to do the right thing. Thanks to the manager cause very friendly and very good character.
3 December 2019
Same role
Mechanic (Former Employee) - Kajang
The often describes a person's capability to do a lot of work, but is can refer to anything that produces a lot. The land in your area might be the most productive in the state, meaning crops grow very well there. Productive can be used more broadly to describe something that produces a positive result. For example, you might have a productive conversation with your mom about your college plans, or you might make a productive investment.
11 September 2017
Same role
MECHANIC (Former Employee) - NEGERI SEMBILAN,TAMPIN
I learned more about car.How to do major service and basic service.Workplace very good.Managment good.I enjoy training at perodua.The mechanic and staff good.Condusive places.
Pros
Free lunches every saturday
Cons
Short breaks
9 July 2020
SERVICE ADVISOR (Current Employee) - Cheras
perfect benefit in this company, and easy to learning about how to handle any case at your place working, but it s not to much salary you get, if you achieve on your target tou can get more benefit that all, if you dont get achive from our bos, cannot get anything
  1. My review when i worked at Perodua