PERODUA

PERODUA Employee Reviews for Executive

1. Experience in distribution of car to nationwide to our branch n dealer- Perodua Sales SB 2. Involved in detailing prime mover driver to deliver n collection of containers laden n empty- MISC Haulage SB
Perodua is a good workplace. You can learn how to work in teamwork. All level can give u support to success. As maintenance team, the workculture is more challenging with new technology and equipment.
my job responsibilities mainly focusing to upgrade Customer Satisfaction at outlet level in the company. it is very challenging job as we need to change the people mindset into giving the good customer service to their customer. besides that, i learned on how to deliver our information from HQ to outlet. the most challenging job is to make them believe that having a good Customer Service in their job routine will make their sales turnover become positive. what i most enjoyed working in Perodua is, i learned many things during my visit the outlet. despite enjoy travel around in malaysia, i can say that, most outlet have their own unique of staff and customer behaviour. not all people encountered a same problem.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
short breaks
Perodua Engine Manufacturing Sdn Bhd was very good company to work for! The task will be given not only based on what you are excellent for; but will be given moderately to all employees. Means this company want their employees to being multitask person. Can do everything even out of what they are study before.