PERODUA

PERODUA Employee Reviews for Sales Advisor

Working as a sales team is awesome,but for person dont have knowlege need more training to gain knowledge, so that person can know what to do.. How aproach strangers.. Sale is not abput how to sell but about how to share a good thing with everyone
Pros
Share what a good thing, ornestly, n fastlearner.
Cons
Dont Make game with client, exp give promise what u cannot do.
Good oppurturnity to earn unlimited income if can get many customer. Need to be active offline and online to make people know us. Need to be excellent in networking to success in this sales field.
I relay enjoy working at Perodua and growing together with all my colleague. I also have gain a lot of experiences in sales and accounting in this company.
Pros
flexible time
Cons
waiting order for delivery to customer
perodua is big company in malaysia and almost 30 year in market. provide training, safety and security and benfits. working day 5.5. good working culture among staff
Pros
good commision scheme
Cons
long working hour
Selling cars always meant that every staff members have to do as best as they can to achieve monthly target set by the management from HQ. Every Sales Advisor need to achieve personal target so that we can get reward such as commission and incentive. I learned many things from working as a Sales Advisor in terms of marketing, handling customers, handling the loan with the bankers, documentation, following the rules set by the management and others. The hardest part of the job is to find and convince the customers to purchase the cars from us because their is so many branches and also other car models out there in the market. But with hard work, skills and the believe i have in myself make me reach the goals that been set. The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely the positive feedback's after i had delivered the car that the customers had purchased.
Pros
Good Environments, Great Memories
Benefits
My previous company that i work for, not much to say... but learn a lot from here and all the selling skills, promotion, planning, motivation is very useful for my future.