PERODUA

PERODUA Employee Reviews

perfect benefit in this company, and easy to learning about how to handle any case at your place working, but it s not to much salary you get, if you achieve on your target tou can get more benefit that all, if you dont get achive from our bos, cannot get anything
make a clerk assistant job. send the document to the place where it was sent. keep the car cleanliness in the car store. ensure the car's sunshade is in an orderly state. record the car's data in the car store. safety first
Perodua is a big company in malaysia...for benefits is good ,all staff from top level to management is working together.u can get basic salary from your experience,bonus and everything
Pros
Bonus, uprade position
Cons
Hospitality benefits
I learned more about car.How to do major service and basic service.Workplace very good.Managment good.I enjoy training at perodua.The mechanic and staff good.Condusive places.
Pros
Free lunches every saturday
Cons
Short breaks
Its fun and it give a lot of benefits to works at PERODUA. It motivating and enhance skills to be the best design and beat the rest. Its a suitable place for designer to work with.
everyday the manager will pushed the staff to work in very fast mood and the staff need to manipulate the customer and asked them to change everything when the doing services because the staff need to achieved the target every month . besides, the salary is very cheap. even i need to do Over Time without paying my salary.
Pros
no pros at all
Cons
not happy
Styling & Modelling Department at Perodua Manufacturing Sdn Bhd is a place for Designer and Engineer share and collaborate in making automotive design.
Pros
lunch coupon, vending mechine
Cons
short break, healthcare and hostel are provided
This company very productive and very good for any new graduates to learn. They staff really friendly and can be a teacher for new graduated. This company teach me how to communicate with other colleges and with other team members.
My first coupler installed with radio set. Then I installed the air bag according to SOP. After that, I put a meter in accordance with the designated car specs. Recently, I do installation cigratte .
Pros
Free breakfast and lunches
Cons
No cons and
truly an experience that can't buy. as we learned a lot in automotive design industry from the designers, technician, engineering team itself. it was definitely a great learning proses.
Gained knowledge in automotive. Not restricted to technical knowledge but environmental and safety workplace. Dealing with customers need and solved workshop issues.
Testing the engine and fine the problem. But don't have time to sit,always running the line. They is too many friends. Working more than 8 hours. But overall is good.
- Have been in-line training at Daihatsu Kusyu Plant - Have been involve in R&D for model Perodua Bezza - Ensure line running smooth by follow S.O.P and keep good quality - Revise S.O.P and Work Instruction Sheet (W.I.S) for final line - Control and manage man power
my job responsibilities mainly focusing to upgrade Customer Satisfaction at outlet level in the company. it is very challenging job as we need to change the people mindset into giving the good customer service to their customer. besides that, i learned on how to deliver our information from HQ to outlet. the most challenging job is to make them believe that having a good Customer Service in their job routine will make their sales turnover become positive. what i most enjoyed working in Perodua is, i learned many things during my visit the outlet. despite enjoy travel around in malaysia, i can say that, most outlet have their own unique of staff and customer behaviour. not all people encountered a same problem.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
short breaks
Everybody commits with their job and work like a family in a factory.No body wrong and eveyone have chances to give their opinion on order to get the company better
Pros
Free lunch, medical cover, bonus
Cons
Shift work hours
everyone know about the produa, the malaysia product car..This company is very big and have many benefit to their worker example like coupon for lunch, clothes, and allowances for all the worker.
My previous companies rewarded achievers, I'd glad that I had travelled the world by achieving the required performance regularly. The hardest part is maintaining achieving monthly sales target. The best part when you have been rewarded with monetary and overseas trip incentives.
Pros
Having a company car is a plus point!
Cons
Sometimes it's a 7 days a week kind of job
Perodua Engine Manufacturing Sdn Bhd was very good company to work for! The task will be given not only based on what you are excellent for; but will be given moderately to all employees. Means this company want their employees to being multitask person. Can do everything even out of what they are study before.
Perodua Sales Sdn Bhd is a good company that promote the work-life-balance. The management encourage all the staff to have leisure area in each departments as well as to leave office on time expecially during fasting month. Furthermore, in Perodua, they also organize some outdoor activities like futsal, zumba and tournaments. This, to encourage the healthy lifestyle among the Peroduans. In short I would say that Perodua is a good company that spread and applying the work life balance accordingly.
Pros
Free parking, Easy access to kuala lumpur
Cons
Too leisure (in terms of workload)
I have learn many thing in my company including cultured with Japanese staff, and I also become more dicipline in my job including come early be punctual at time and also be leader
Pros
allowance and more benefit
This company is under Daihatsu Japan. All the Job culture comes from Japan. I'm one of the trainer was develop module for Technical Training at Training Center Perodua
Pros
Meal coupons
  1. Employee Reviews