PERODUA

PERODUA Employee Reviews

perfect benefit in this company, and easy to learning about how to handle any case at your place working, but it s not to much salary you get, if you achieve on your target tou can get more benefit that all, if you dont get achive from our bos, cannot get anything
its very good in order to gain an experience and can learn so many things. we also learned how to handle customer that possess different type of personality and behavior. the hardest part of the job is when we have to cancel the order that have been send and approved by the company and also need to responsible to every risk we are taken.
Pros
flexible time of working hour
Cons
facilities
applying sealer at the car to make sure no water licking. quality is the most important. happy family but something not my standard.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short break
Is risky and challenging job. A field good jobs to supplement and enhance skills. Have a good management in operating the company and employees. Good relations and very close co-workers.
Pros
food allowance, attendance allowance, travel allowance
Cons
short breaks, healthcare, family care, parking
Manage to rotate to each section with different task and helpful co-workers. The most enjoyable part is able to join and handle big interview for operators from many states.
Pros
Lunch coupon
Cons
Promotion is difficult
Overall I really enjoy worked at Perodua. In my point of view, I think they using a really systematic and productive system of database. All filling includes all company documents is save into system and database.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break
Good environment of work place. Learned a lot of procurement policy and procedure in thin company. Very smooth management. Knowledgeable superior.
My previous company that i work for, not much to say... but learn a lot from here and all the selling skills, promotion, planning, motivation is very useful for my future.