Pertama Ferroalloys Sdn. Bhd

Pertama Ferroalloys Sdn. Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia9 reviews

4.1Salary & Benefits

Poor management team

Management has been unfair in solving problem. The environment also poor. Supervisor and work leader never help worker to do job. They only know how to make complain.

Great salary package and benefits but management are inexperienced and there was no proper industry standard

The salary package are relatively high from other player at Samalaju area however the company does not have any quality certification. As expected, without any proper certification, the company may change the SOP at anytime without proper documented. Same goes to the HR practice it was based on intuition of the HR Manager and not to the HR actual standard. It was not a structured company and not recommended for those with very experience in the HR industry.

Pros

Free Meal, Shuttle Bus, Optical, Dental, Medical and Insurance

Cons

Inexperienced and unprofessional manager, distance from Bintulu is too far and no access to public transport

Competitive

I have learned a lot during my employment with this company. Production is a new things for me. However, I have a very co-operative colleagues to teach me. I manage to deliver my job well.

with pingpong table tennis

-we have 5 days of work in a week. -i learned a lot specially thermodynamics.. -the hardest part of the job is making as-built drawing alone. -sports fest

Learn more experience abount machinery and production. Know to driver forklift, wheel loader and etc. Always ready to work shift as operator replacement. To undertake any other job assigned by immediate superior or management from time to time.

Working Environment

Working in international company gives me lots of experiences , work independently, decision maker meet with people from different countries with different cultures . i get to learn the tax regulations , which is very challenging for me but its fun as i learns a lots .

very professional and enjoyed with healthy working environment.

Good working environment and a strong guideline from Senior HR manager which giving you good working experience and strong knowledge in Admin and HR task.

Cons

Flexible

Good place at pertama ferroaloys benefic all have.

Good workplace. Many facilities. Do not worry for you to work on ferroyalloys.Learn how to get your time punctuated. Do not miss your chance to work here ... do not hesitate to sue

Pros

Dinner lauch breakfast all have good.

Cons

Health care have ...clinic have dont wory

Productive and valuable place to get knowledge

Its is enjoy to work with Pertama's workers and easy to communicate with. There is no workers ever refused when told to wear appropriate Personel Protective Equipment (PPE).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pertama Ferroalloys Sdn. Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits