Petrofac

Petrofac Employee Reviews

Good company to work. Never lack of training to boost up competency. Good team work between superior and subordinate. Balance between pay and work load.
Pros
Good yearly remuneration, benefits
Cons
Not an NOC
Many things i've learnt here. I applied all knowledge that i get from Petrofac to my current job. I started from below from assist. To Sr. Exec now. I've have so much pressure when i'm with Petrofac. Now, I able to handle the stress and pressure effeciently.
Working in petrofac is good culture and family oriented, with strong leadership in construction and operations, staff are very friendly and supportive in all areas to solve problem. Petrofac always care for their staff, also advice contractors on correct way of going forward in construction industry.
Good working environment Friendly staffs Flexible clock in hours Diverse culture A place for fresh graduates to learn new knowledge Management is efficient
RNZ was a place with a young and like minded people who wanted to grow together with a company. It had a land mark projects. The colleagues were friendly.
Work together with foreigners help me to improve my English. They also provide a space for muslim to pray and a pantry where you can make drink by yourself. A little bit of stress when upper management ask you to prepare documents in a short time but everything went well.
I learned many things in this company. For example, I have been disclosed with the final step in reconciling bank statement and invoice processing. I also have been trusted to use Oracle software and contacting their vendors.
Pros
Food, Flexible working hour
Cons
Workload
Quality in this company followed as per the Inspection Test Plan (ITP). some of the problem have been solve on time and as of time frame. working environment in this project is good because the consruction give a good support to get a good quality
Pros
to gain knowledge
Cons
not so good package
We need to responsible and comply any job in this company, the important we set 1 goal till finish this project, no body's enjury also everyday we thinking about the safety first together working like 1 family because we all working here, where ever countries we always miss the we home town.. because we come here complete if can 1 day when we go back also complete, we need thinking together about safety first!! and also working safely..
Pros
Free meel, lunch and dinner
Cons
Healt care responsibelity under company
With all the responsibilities put on you, including trust that have been bestowed, work became much more relax and easy to handle. Almost all employees are helping each other, without hesitation
All the members in the department are helping each other and applying a good working culture and management. It was really fun to be there and learn all the knowledge from the members. They shared a lot of thing and also give advise on career development.
- Great environment - Learn about technical drawing - a lot of activities such as sport event - good salary paid - good company management - nice job culture
Pros
great environment
Cons
no comment
Overall very good but salary is no good because of agent take money me be Petropac salary rate high but when comes to down level small because of agent cut the salary.
I learn to multitask a lot in here and I think the management need to improve to ensure their employee work in a conducive and happy environment. the workplace culture is multiracial.
Daily Work - Excellent, Learned-Excellent, Management-Excellent, Workplace Culture-Excellent
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break
- depends on the job, can be mundane no challlenges at all or a place where you can develop your soft skills and knowledge on the job - working culture is fun and quite flexible - excellent healthcare benefits
Pros
excellent healthcare benefits
Cons
office politics
Interested to share with team our knowledge and experience, and use as a info for guidance in day to day activity especially during facing the problem.
Pros
Can learn from team any issue.
Cons
Influence each other.
Professionalism Workaholics Formal Ethics Coorperations Organize Management Confidentiality Commitments Stress Too straight Busy lifestyle Interest Team building
Pros
Annual leave
Cons
Cooperation
a very open and good working environment giving opportunities to those who want to learn and alos to those wo is already establish to further enhance their careear path.
A good environment to be in, challenging, fast paced, exciting and motivating. Petrofac instill strong values in its employees, great learning and development opportunities too.
A typical day at the office starts with a hot mug of coffee and a delectable pack of nasi lemak sold by one of our colleagues. And then everyone starts clicking and typing away whilst occasionally chatting without disrupting each other's work. While most employees make full use of their lunch hour outside the office, some would prefer to just grab a quick meal followed by a power nap. Work-related arguments do arise at times, but everyone is professional enough not to take them personally. For instance two employees may argue over a design decision in the morning, but at the end of the office hours the same two persons can be seen sitting together at a nearby coffee shop, laughing their hearts out.
Pros
Generous medical/dental/optical benefits
  1. Employee Reviews