Pfizer Inc.
Coronavirus update
Information from Pfizer Inc.:

Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Malaysia11 reviews
An inclusive, engaging work environment that is befitting every employee. Employees are coined as colleagues and are empowered to do the right thing. Integrity and transparency are at the forefront of all the internal stakeholders do regardless of rank and grade. Respect for people is of utmost importance in this organization.
I was given the empowerment to propose, organize, manage and lead internal communication platforms and employee programs. I thrived in Pfizer and would not have made the choice of leaving if not for a leader who did not set the right standards or example.
As a Talent / HR Intern, Pfizer's corporate culture was amazing to the extent of the management team helping out the new bies. Very good learning process and hiring strategies.
Had a wonderful experience during my internship at Pfizer. I was given tasks according to my ability, treated like an equal and was exposed to work culture and professionalism.
A typical day starts with office meeting reviewing sales and discussing effective marketing strategy for the quarter. We are also required to do Continues Medical Education (CME) programs for the health care professionals.
Pros
good working environment
Cons
nothing much
Exciting and rewarding as a sale staff as its sales commission is one of the highest and most lucrative sale commission in the industry. I learned the most with this organization from all the relevant and qualitative training programmes by qualified world reknown trainers which would have cost me greatly if i had to pay to attend all those invaluable courses carried out by world reknown trainers globally.

The hardest part of the job for me at that time is due to the managing director mismanagement of his private life of marrying a a sales representative as his second wife and the politics played up by that particular sales representative is tantamount to cruxifying the whole local organization ; a pity

The excellent sale reward besides its good commission payout is its incentive trip remains one of the best in the industry; but i would prefer to have that being made into options for employees taking cash reward instead of incentive trip cause the timing and destination of the incentive trip is determined by management which often times does not jive with me
Pros
Very lucrative sale commission with good perks
Cons
You get what you put in; the number of hours, Hence its no personal life
Great organization that practise good working culture.

Offers great employee welfare benefit. Provide intensive training to all employee which enable us to execute our role well.
Pfizer has been a wonderful place to work with .They have a set a good culture and a effective work place.I have learned a lot in this place and a still learning after all this years.
One the best collaborative environment I've ever worked in. PFE has a great culture that encourages accountability and ownership.
Pfizer is a reputable company. However there are some top management has affect the job culture in malaysia. Nevertheless, great benefits they provide.
Pros
good benefits, work life balance
Cons
bad job culture
Pfizer is recognized by most people. Makes you feel proud about working for this organization. Friendly and helpful co-workers. Very highly motivated sales staff. Great remuneration pay package
Pros
Flexible Time & Reasonably High Incentive Package
Cons
High Sales Expectation