Pharmaniaga LifeScience Sdn Bhd

Pharmaniaga LifeScience Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia5 reviews

3.8Salary & Benefits

Great benefits & good experience

Good company.Great benefits for staff and family.Good working environment.Supportive superiors and bosses.Thorough decision making by management.Open to learn anything as the staff is helpful to assist.

Pros

Always do gathering

Cons

fast paced environment

The small number of employee makes the environment more like a family than office. However, be ready for the fact paced environment and if you work in essential department, you may have extended working hours due to manufacturing process.

Pros

free parking, shirts provided and huge health benefit

Cons

no cafeteria

Fun workplace but quite challenging.

I have learned so much in terms of HR management. The culture is very lightful, welcoming and the bonds are like family. Although it quite challenging, but with supporting of each other, the outcome is satisfied.

Productive and fun workplace

1. A lot of experiences that I have gained!!! A lot! 2. I know how to handle a lot of analytical instruments 3. I have been responsible to handle specific project which is Analytical Method Validation (AMV) 4. I know how the production and manufacturing methods and process for products (drugs) 5. Being a quality control taught me to be an honest person 6. I know how to work in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) 7. All the staff were friendly and they are 100% support their department. 8. The head of plant is very nice and a good leader 9 The only challenge that I have face is I have to handle AMV alone as I do not have a team to working with. It is a bit hard if the method is not robust and need to be re-validate because as I have to figure it out by myself. 10. Although I am new but I am able to become a quality control (chemist) that I am dream of.

Practical Working Experience

I get a taste of working life, practical pharmaceutical industrial experience and knowledge, handling documentation with help from helpful and experienced staffs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pharmaniaga LifeScience Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Pharmaniaga LifeScience Sdn Bhd Reviews by Location

Learn about Pharmaniaga LifeScience Sdn Bhd in popular locations

• Pharmaniaga LifeScience Sdn Bhd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?