Pizza Hut
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews in Kota Kinabalu

Kota Kinabalu6 reviews
Fun place to work.
On my very first day working at the Pizza Hut company was nerveracking. But i managed to calm myself down. The more time i spent there, the more knowledge i get, the more friendly i got my other staffs, the more comfortable i got. While working there I realize that life is too short for us not to live the life like we wanted. So i decided to live my life! Get a job! Get an experience! Save money and travel!
Pros
Free lunches during breaks.
Cons
Short breaks.
Productivity
working as a customer service at pizzahut restaurant is the best experience that i hve.because that is the first my experiance to work.I working there just because to fill up my time during the semester break at uni.. feel enjoy to work
fun,enjoy
verry enjoy and happy works with team together to achieve target and plannings.And always happy when serving customer come in and out to greet them all.Happy to handle about customer service management.
Pros
staff meal
Cons
medical
Part time job
I has learn how to cook western food receipe and work in group like a team work.by work in pizza hut you can get certifyng in food handler and enjoy work
Pros
Cook chief
Cons
Low salary
Fun
Working in there was fun and I meet new people and it is also improve my communication skill. My position was a server so I'd serve customers. Other than that, I also washing the dishes, toilets and even I did a cleaning. I learned how to communicate better, make friends, be patience and I learned more new things. The workplace culture was fun and we're enjoying served the customers.
The hardest part of the job was scolded by some customer because of the food was late and it was a challenging for me but I learned how to be patience and handle the problem. The most enjoyable part was when I was working with a good friends and learned new things from them and also I can improve myself.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Short break
Knowledge
I always follow my daily schedule
Always pay attention what manager can I do

Enjoy everyday with customer with a great smile.

Enjoy because friendly with all my team member .

Management is to very good
Pros
Free launches
Cons
Healthcare adminn
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pizza Hut?