Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews in Vicksburg, MS

Vicksburg, MS9 reviews
great experience
fun workplace

some days are better than others

sometimes busy, sometimes relaxed

comfortable environment

easy to learn

fast to learn.
As a single mother, this company understood the hardships I faced while raising my newborn and they provided so much help and flexibility with my schedule. When they see you working hard, they promote you and offer raises as they should! I loved it!
Pizza hut is team effort job and teamwork is key to getting food out on time they always smiling cause they love their job and I love the positive attitudes
It was a ok place to work at depending on who you worked with.Managers act like employees and employees act like managers. And If A manager say you are going to hold a position keep your word because people hold you to it
Very likable job customers are some times rude but u greet them with a smile and respect them and go on with your day. I would go back if the payment was to change.
Most days at work were interesting, I learned how to multi task with different work assignments and stay focus on the task at hand. There was no hard part about this particular job.
A great place to start a career. A typical work day would include setting up salad bar, preparing for lunch crowd and setting up work station, phone scripts.
Organizing and planning events and parties also family gatherings.
Ordering and weekly audits of inventory.
At my job I usually come in and pick up were the last person left off. I get my materials needed to start my day and when an order comes in, I start my deliveries. I have learned much from working with this company. One of the key skills I have learned is time management. People depend on me to be prompt and to deliver in a very timely matter. Management is great. They are always there for me, helping me to be a better employee. I also try to be there for them as well to help out in any way I can to help the team. My co-workers are great too. We always try to help each other any way we can. The hardest part of my jobs is trying to deliver a pizza and the address is missing on the house or the porch light isn't on which makes the house less visible. The most enjoyable part is being rewarded with Champ cards when we have done an excellent job at work.
Pros
team parties, team pizzas
Cons
very low wages