Pizza Hut
Coronavirus update
Information from Pizza Hut:

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager592 reviews
Had a pleasure working for an amazing company but with my time at Pizza Hut didn’t had too much grow. I learned a lot & develop a lot of new skills but I would love to have a chance to grow.
This was my first job and I loved it. Getting burnt day after day tends to weigh on one, however. It is a fun job to meet great people and learn excellent customer service, which Pizza Hut thrives on. Poor management can make the job much more stressful than necessary
Pros
Free meals. 401k matching
Cons
No breaks over 18+, terrible healthcare.
Wasn’t a big fan of working there. Very stressful environment most of the time. Work/life balance was absolutely terrible. I worked round the clock most of the time.
It was a great experience as a young man trying to start off work in the real world. At the job, I learn to do very many things. It also taught me to be cautious os what people say amd how people move.
Cons
I enjoyed working at Pizza Hut. I started as a server and was given the tools necessary to move into an Assistant Manager position. It may be a little stressful some days, but a fun environment if you keep your team motivated.
happy industry, happy place to work and learn at the same time. the salary is good. all the management are friendly and treated us all fairly.
its really a good stepping stones if you wanted to learn more here in SG.

Running highest volume store in SG is not easy, you will experience lots of types of customers, most of the times your patience will be tested, take note customer is always right.

Love your job and work hard and everything will follow.
Pros
free food
Cons
long hours is expected but i dont complaint
Overall it’s a good company to work for. The only thing I would change is the regional managers should be more appreciative of how hard we work. It can be very stressful at times
I worked here for a short time and quickly moved through the ranks of people there. Seemed like they wanted to give everyone an opportunity to learn and thrive in the environment. Would love to work here again someday!
Pros
Good management, Nice Customers
Cons
New Management, Less Room for older managers
When I worked at Pizza Hut as a assistant manager it was great. I had a wonderful boss and the employees was cool and great to work with. Never had any problems and everyone looked out for each other to make sure that our job gets done.
At first this company was great to work for, but as time went on as I climbed the later, somethings went on that I didn't agree with. But over all good company.
Puts you through a lot of stress because workers come and go work long hours on salary and doesn’t pay you good enough for the work you put in ...only good if you want to start somewhere not a good lace to want to make a Career out of
Pros
Get to eat for free
Cons
Too much stress not enough pay
The company is nice, the staff are nice, the customers are a different story. Be prepared to not be respected by most customers. They take advantage of the customer is always right.
I learned really quick. A great career and a verity of things to do and learn. Plenty of people to meet and help. Keeps you confident in your working environment.
Pros
Plenty of advancements
Cons
Pay
I’ve learned a lot when i was working with pizza hut, the culture and people that works there is wonderful. Always looking forward for my shift to start. pizza is life.
Possibly the worst environment possible. Wasted too many years of my life with this company. They show no appreciation for what the employees do for them. They don't like to give annual raises. And you catch hostility for asking for your paid vacation!
Pros
Cons
The list is too long
Be comfortable and just be yourself. Don't lie about what you know because they will teach you everything you need to know. Be open minded about your environment and focus.
I worked 7 years for this company just to be disappointed in the end. Whole lot of hard work wasted. Would never recommend no one to work this company.
Family friendly great work environment easy and fast paced.good people great team. Flexible schedules and competitive pay. Pizza hit is a great place to work and grow.
This was a interesting time. I was hired on by a manager who just got hired on. He gave me a jr manager and raise. He then quit and the next manager was plotted on, and the next one after that was very hard to work with.
This would be a great job for younger folks.
The drivers make more money than I do hourly I guess

However they do not get full time hours.

Its a good 2nd job for drivers

Management does not pay well
I started out as a waitress and worked my way to an Assistant Manager. The GM was the best boss I could have ever asked for. She was always there if you needed no matter if it was personal or not. Instead of her telling us what to do, she would jump right in and help. She showed me what a real respectful manager should look and act right. I very much enjoyed working at Pizza Hut. The hardest part of the job was answering phones and telling people we don't deliver to their address and they want to argue with you. The most enjoyable part of it was we all were like a family. We fully supported and helped each other no matter what. We had a great team!