Pizza Hut
Information from Pizza Hut:

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews for Cashier

Cashier13 reviews
Malaysia13 reviews
it just nice with the staff and their friendly manager.
work as cashier and service was a something new to learn and make me know how to interact with people
That was a good experience of working at Pizza hut, and i was satisfied at there but because of some personal reasons i have resigned and come back to my hometown.
Very productive Food and Beverage company. Quite busy and so many customers to handle. Productive. Good Communication and fast F&B services and delivery.
- Work in shift (6 days a week)
- Learn how to manage the customers.

- Learning how to manage the restaurant's financial.

- Work being done in teamwork.

- Need to be smart while handling customer even in busy situation.

- Can know lots of people and culture and work in teamwork.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break
It may be tiring because sometimes need to work overtime. I learned about the way to treat customer politely and how to settle things with customer if there any problems.
A very friendly and healthy workplace culture
Can learn how to make pizza and make new friends.

Need to serve different kind of customer behavior

Nice
Pros
Free lunch
Pizza hut everybody know this fast food company. Very nice working environment.manager and also co staff in very good relationship. We have to entertain our customer. Nice experiance when I working here.
Pros
We get free food
Cons
Good enviroment
Its fun sometimes because I have an experience to served people with my service. As long as customer happy, I will be okay. Also enjoyed to do the food & beverages.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
i learned how to handle customer , and marketing planning,
how to make a pizza and the process, one of the things i learned time management is the one of the best and import things in working environment
Pros
free meals
Cons
short break
I not a really good in writing...... so injust can said tht good working under pizza hut.. even there have a unlike customers .. tht all tht i can said...hahha
Overall, Pizza Hut is a one of the chosen company to work with because they provide good experience for those who want to work in this industry. However, because this industry is about food and beverage, the company especially the top management need to know the best way to handle the customers because nowadays people will not stop looking for mistake. thus, quality is at the top priority for this company to maintain, if not, customers will go for other choices such as Dominos pizza or maybe substitute brand like KFC or Mcd.
Pros
Staff meal provided, EPF still cut off from the salary eventhough I'm a part-time worker, flexible Restaurant Manager is an advantageous as well.
Cons
short breaks, have to deal with various kind of customer behaviour, which sometime lead to unsolved issue.
It was a good experienced working at fast food branch. I able to practice my skill in communication and soft skill. I was able to overcome the obstacle or problem regarding customer service.
Pros
Nice college
Cons
low team work skill
it is very enjoyable place to work. easy to create bonding with other team member. very productive, easy to get sale. however, imbalance life as i work until late at night and not enough rest, little payment and hard pressure by the manager.
Pros
fun, productive, big sale
Cons
little payment, no life, manager pressure