Pizza Hut
Information from Pizza Hut:

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews for Service Crew

Service Crew23 reviews
Malaysia23 reviews
I have many experiences work at the pizza. I can do anything. i service crew, cashier and kitchen crew. 3years i work at the pizza. i like to serve customer.
Enviroment of the restaurant very nice and the team was very helpfull, everything was going so good and easy with funny team and manager, they are great team that i ever have
The best place to work. other staff and manager so friendly and king.
i have learned many things working at pizzahut.

the hardest part of this job is to serve customer the drinks using the tray

i
As far as I worked in pizza hut, i didnt get the free meal, which given to the worker who work over 8 hours and they did not care about staff matters.
best service and keep smiling and dont forget say thank you and please come again.keep attitude to much and comunicated work together. and give a good commitment to the customer.
I work as a part-time service crew and I learned about good in teamwork, good in communication skill and promote and so on. Pizza Hut has upgraded their computer which for customer request menu.
Pros
free food
I learn alot about service and how to communicate with customers..and know how to handel a problem,i enjoy my work in pizza becauce i work with good friend also with a good RM and area manager.
Pros
Free meals for staff
Cons
Have a brake time
It's good to do partime in this company but I didn't recommend to work here fulltime because work 6 days and 1 day off per week. In this company, I had customer service skill through dealing with outsider which is customer.
Pros
Free staff meal
Cons
short breaks
pressure and at the same time tensed,good friendly staffs but production sight workers are rude and not friendly at all,they do what ever they like and always love ti rule people even in the bad way
Pros
free meal once a day
Cons
extreme long hours
Pizza hut melawati mall mempunyai staff friendly manager yang friendly ajar mana yang tk thu pizza hut lebih kepada displin dalam kerja membuat hari bersama staff , membuat hari jualan pizza bersama manager dri area pizza lain dan staff2
Pros
Free staff meals
Good manager
Learning new communication skills to greet customer

hardest part must be careful key in the customer order cant be cancel if wrong key in.
Pros
learning new things
Cons
Low salary rate
I had learned about how to communicate with others , how to treat them properly . The culture in Pizzahut teach me how to work faster. The management there is so bad . The salary is base on our work hour. This month our work hours is only 7 hours and its very difficult to us.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Salary is not base on basic salary in Malaysia that is Rm920
Like a family run business at times plus making working there just that bit more tolerable and fun.The management was great at this location which probably made my job much more enjoyable.. we got all sorts of awards while I worked there we had a really good crew working together.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
Healthcare
I learned to control emotions when dealing with customers.Besides thats,i became more disciplined and be a punctual person.The most enjoyable part was the customer got satisfaction after dealing with us.
Surrounded with sporting and extrovert managers and workers. Team work is a must. They keep briefing the worker about how to increase the sale so we quite familiar about on how to increase the sale by promoting our pizza and more menu.
Pros
free lunches
Im former phd tmn cheng staff. Management are not good.salary is too low.not much benefit just one pizza and one revive for meal.do all work from kitchen to rider to pizza maker but salary is too low.
Pros
one hawaiian chicken pizza and one revive
Cons
salary is too low
I had experienced working with good leader and teammates. Working with many races giving opportunity to me to learn their working norms and ethics. Other than that, I had experienced to promoting products and correct way to approach customers.
Pros
Free staff meal
Cons
Short Break
I have bad experienced working at pizza hut company in subang parade. Before this at pizza hut aeon tebrau jb I have a lot of fun working. But at the subang parade , the manager there hide my punch card for 3 days if Im not mistaken and Im still working and then after I quit, I only get rm24 for my a week of salary include public holidays.

My workmate there were very pleasant and friendly, I have no problem with them except with the managers. Pizza hut company is a nice place to work, I enjoyed working there.
Pros
Free break pizza
The work culture requires patience for customer service.It's most fun not to understand my situation back in the night and my healthy.The usual day at work is as usual as many customers do not get tired enough. That's a normal job of not being heavy
Pros
Staff meals
Cons
Healthcare
It was quite happening and the best way to learn about how people treat you when they do have alot of money. Some of that loaded people are good cz they do respect me and my friends. But not to some of them, they are being so rude. I worked because i need money and, want to know how mean people out there.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Low payment
working in a pizza tersangtla interesting experience something that is hard to obtain. excellent self-management and cooperation between sepasukan.Memupuk semagat between each other