Pizza Hut

- Time not flexible
- Staff meal provided

- Bonus public holiday

- OT provided
not follow jobscope as manager and staff. salary not enough. many years working doesnt have increment salary. no teamwork. not enough staff to run bussiness when not enough staff im stress because too many work to do when i stress customer complaint and effect your company.
Pros
staff meal
Cons
Not follow jobscope
Pizza hut is very productive in terms of work time because we only work 6 hours per days.There is no extra time work at pizza hut, free meal for staff, epf and socso.
Pros
Free small pizza pan
Cons
If we want to eat or pray, we need to ask our manager.
I was working at this premise in Malaysia. Therefore, I am not comparing the salary with the New Zealand's lowest wages. It was a tough job which i was required to work 8 hours or more a day as a part timer while the salary was very low.
Pros
Free meals after 8 hours of working
Cons
not enough staff
Very productive Food and Beverage company. Quite busy and so many customers to handle. Productive. Good Communication and fast F&B services and delivery.
As far as I worked in pizza hut, i didnt get the free meal, which given to the worker who work over 8 hours and they did not care about staff matters.
Its okay. But the salary is not suit if compared to work rated at pizza. So many customer every day but sometime sort of staff. So the remaining staff had to work overtime.
I learn alot about service and how to communicate with customers..and know how to handel a problem,i enjoy my work in pizza becauce i work with good friend also with a good RM and area manager.
Pros
Free meals for staff
Cons
Have a brake time
get a lot of tips during delivery and fun workplace and coworkers.just work for seven to eight hours everyday and twelve hours during weekend.the hardest part during rainy season
Pros
free food
Just for some pocket money this job is good enough. Nothing much to expect. I worked here for just a month to obtain some cash before i enter my further studies.
It's good to do partime in this company but I didn't recommend to work here fulltime because work 6 days and 1 day off per week. In this company, I had customer service skill through dealing with outsider which is customer.
Pros
Free staff meal
Cons
short breaks
I really need a job because i need money, i live alone in my dad house, then i want to have money to buy things and buy food, i really good at keeping things in their place
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Breaks
Good team work & best manager. Hostel provided, paid training, annual dinner, award winning reward. Have good meal for all staff. Manager care about staff.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Very low salary
Manager were good. Staff were treated like a friend, there are classes for the new staff. Staff meals once a day. Overtime only when not enough staff.
Pros
free meals
Cons
not enough staff
Attractive benefits given, good management, serve the customer to satisfied, send all delivery order in time as i am rider crew, focus on time estimated, check all orders are ready on time, helping others crews when needed.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Flexible working hours
pressure and at the same time tensed,good friendly staffs but production sight workers are rude and not friendly at all,they do what ever they like and always love ti rule people even in the bad way
Pros
free meal once a day
Cons
extreme long hours
I'm enjoying while working there, environtment good and they have a challenge in every month to make sure their workers have a good skill and fast in serving customer.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no holidays
This company can be good at the future on give a workers good experience . And there also concern about their workers health and safety before start to doing job
Pros
Staff meals
Cons
Health care
Serving customer with drinks and any food or beverages. The workplace is really exciting since it is fill with aircond, free lunch and shift work. The salary are based on work hours
Pros
Free lunch, Comfortable
Cons
Short breaks
On my very first day working at the Pizza Hut company was nerveracking. But i managed to calm myself down. The more time i spent there, the more knowledge i get, the more friendly i got my other staffs, the more comfortable i got. While working there I realize that life is too short for us not to live the life like we wanted. So i decided to live my life! Get a job! Get an experience! Save money and travel!
Pros
Free lunches during breaks.
Cons
Short breaks.
- good and friendly work environment.
- make sure every single worker got their work to do.

- give a break for muslim to pray.

- salary on time.
- get free pizza every day.