Plexus

Plexus Employee Reviews

Malaysia50 reviews
The place have a friendly people, good operator. Plexus can give me a new lesson about to work with people. Also my manager is caring about operator, issue at line and very helpful because he help to solve the or problem.
Working at plexus bring me a first experience on process. I have been learn on handling new profile which is ramp to soak or ramp to spike profile for NPI. I also learn how to handling a process tool such as Stencil, pallet and profile board. Also, the environment working at plexus was the most thing i missed. During the big day, plexus will do a celebration. Many activities they provide such as lucky draw, decoration competitions andso on.
If you want to work there, go by yourself and never work under agent because you wont get benefit as permenant staff and you would never get a bonus neither upgrade your salary more than your basic earn
great experience working there ,they have spare transportation and home for employer that are stayed far . have bonus incentive ,medical leave, food allowance, transport allowance, medical allowance and easy to apply leave
The company is a great starting point in building up one's career in the manufacturing field. You are well taken care of by your seniors and supervisors when you are still new to the job.
A lot of handling in processes which lead to unknown cause of defects. A lot of hidden cause and unforeseen additional processes. Restrictions in expanding technical troubleshooting
Work like a family helping each other to get the thing done. Leadership team always set clear direction. Periodically provide guidance and review to ensure everyone are on the right direction.
The working hour is felexible.Easy to manage your time and not worry if you suddenly sick or something happed.our management easy to give u permission..it will stress if deal with our customer.All the teammates in good skill. Im enjoy 2 years working here.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
It's a good company, where you must learn on how to stand by your own. There's pros and cons, since i'm there i need to learn things by myself. Try an error, explore things on your own because there will have no one to teach or guide you since they are too busy with their work. Please don't expect people will help you, and treat you nicely so be prepare for the worst. Besides, i can improve my communication skills.
This company have many project which make employee able to learn many things and somehow a lots of work to do in one time. Its challenging but develop more experience.
Having my breakfast and start my new day in office,
First thing to do was checking email as I did deal with supplier at other countries.

I learnt the knowledge about semiconductors, electronics stuff and printed circuit board (PCB), which I can't get from my study.

Workplace culture is the one of the factor which might affect someone work attitude towards their job. I was lucky as I involved in the great workplace culture.

The hardest part of this job is when the delay shipment from suppliers which will influence the schedule of the process.

The most enjoyable part of the job is can interact with internal and external stakeholder and improve the negotiating skills.
Pros
Birthday voucher
All the staff give the good cooperation during internship.Never let the trainee do the job without giving the instruction first. I have learn everything about surface mount technology from zero until i get it. The company doing the electronics part while i'm taking the mechanical course, so just in only 3 month i'm already can master it. They also praise me because i'm a fast learner and give the best performance during the internship. I'm also doing the overtime during the trainee period because i will give everything and my best toward the company.
It was a good experience as i met a lot of new colleagues and learn a lot of new things. Solving buyer problems for the production, learn how to do daily reports using Microsoft Excel.
Multi-racial company and very friendly staff. The management there are very good and they have many good foods! The hardest part is to leave the company
Reserve training for worker. Quite competitive enviroment. Good supervisor and manager. Learn a new thing. Good management.learn about process management to push another department to produce work order.
Pros
Food subsidies
Cons
5 day and sometime 6 day per week . But its okay .
About to receive from supplier .

No complain about management .

Everyone is ohsem ,

Everyday miss item
No difference with other manufacturing company. The ideal scenario is to produce a product without failures but this is not always the case, so production output will be impacted.
Pros
Have flexible time in the morning, subsidize lunch
Enjoy the wok. Great work place. Have panel clinic. Can claim toll bridge. Transport for operator. Big parking for car and motorcycle. Have fields for playing football or other activities.
• Ships and receives items, pulls orders and verifies type and quantity of ordered items.

• Issues and delivers items, and performs housekeeping activities in the warehouse.

• Maintains records or files of information related to inventory, equipment or other items.

• Orders stock items for replenishment.

• Prepares documentation and performs data entry.

• Operates light trucks, warehouse equipment, forklifts and picker machines and is responsible for their daily inspection, maintenance, and safe operation and safeguarding against vandalism or theft.

• Assists in relocating materials and reconfiguring storage locations.

• May transport items and materials via large trucks, using proper safety and handling techniques to safeguard materials.

• Performs related responsibilities as required
Pros
free lunchs
Cons
Plexus is one of the biggest contract manufacturing industries, integrating manpower globally in communicating concepts, transforming from a small part mold and integrated by intelligent expertise into a branded product and deliver them to the market.
Able to hands on and learn a lot of new process.
Every day is a new challenge.

There is always room for improvement.

Working as a team, achieve as a team.
Pros
Guidance is there for needed
Cons
Low salary increment
Surround with good friend and will guide us to do a jobs. Working in normal hours working ,8-5 with flexible working time. Got very meal for rm75 per month.
Pros
Happy working environment