PMB Central 2 Sdn Bhd

PMB Central 2 Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia5 reviews

Fun workplace but very little benefit for some technician

-some of work must be done by supplier but instead it done by us which waste much time for NOT doing analysis for our own product-Very low benefit for senior staff -unfair treat for senior technician which do all the work but special treat for non-tech-Very low in salary increments every year and not worth it to stay for long period-It frustating senior tech did not has good benefit instead of all hard work they did-Mostly special treat for OUTSIDER but not local worker

favoritism towards new hires and not being appreciated

favoritism towards new hires and not being appreciated.value foreign workers over local people. salary payment is not the same for the same person. it's hard to learn things because foreigners don't want to teach locals, the salary doesn't increase even though you're good at every workplace

Pros

No transport

Cons

No comment

teribble workplace.

always doesnt have water on toilet and very poor management than most other company i have been experienced with. lack of experienced among those superior.

Pros

nothing free except toilet fee and sleep

Cons

have personal clinic inside the plant area.

Silicon

Best pay of company. Work in groupmate. Have are good and many friends. We have are more experience in this company. Good the management of this company. Very safety and careful for the workers.

Pros

Free lunchs

Productive and fun..

As i observed about this company is awesome for me because i made a lot things, accomplishments because of this company nothing is impossible for me in the site.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Long hours working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PMB Central 2 Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits