PMT Industries Sdn Bhd

PMT Industries Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia7 reviews

Fun workplace, many things have learn & good management

Such a fun place to work and learn something new to be a professional service technician. Team working is important here and learn many way to solving any sudden problem.

Pros

Free hotel & transport when go outstation

Cons

Medical care & company insurance

Work life balance is great

Working with people that want to be at work are generally positive and professional, diversity in the work and the people, strong safety culture within the business

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Insurance

Great place to gain experience

Good working environment. Less stress. Work with minimum supervision. Multi racial company. Manager is very understanding and considerate. Great place for fresh graduate to gain their year experience.

fun workplace

It's a good & very big companies with many branches in Malaysia. My work station have a really big spaces with vending machines at the back & also the sofa. The hardest part of the job is that the people there are always busy & enter frame other people businesses. But the most enjoyable part of the job is that i can speak to many kind of clients from different countries such as Japan, Indonesia and South Africa.

Pros

always had an event to appreciate the employess

Cons

had to apply for a leave

Very high demand with high opportunities

Involves a lot of travelling more than 5000km monthly, but interesting and fun to work once you get to enjoy what you are doing. Physically intensive even as an Engineer in the company.

Pros

Company Vehicle, AIA Healthcare

Cons

Work culture, interna politics

A good foundation for career in turbo machinery sector.

A good working environment, work at site (overseas). Vast knowledge and experience of steam turbine available here. Management and co-worker are good. Challenging and satisfying job.

Good working environment and colleagues

Attends customer enquiry through emails and reports to my superior, General Manager of turbine sales department. Able to give me good communications skills and trouble shooting skills as I need to get information from customer and also solve the problem faced by them. I report directly to my superior, General Manager of turbine sales department and any sales enquiry need to be informed to him. I am the only sales engineer in the department besides from my General Manager, and having an executives colleagues. Hardest part of the job is to attain Indonesian clients as some of them are not good in English and need to communicate in Bahasa Indonesian. Most enjoyable part of the job is able to travel around to meet client and get to know new people.

Pros

Petrol card of RM 1000

Cons

No co-worker in the same rank as me to discuss and share the jobs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PMT Industries Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

PMT Industries Sdn Bhd Reviews by Location

Learn about PMT Industries Sdn Bhd in popular locations

• PMT Industries Sdn Bhd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?