PMT Industries Sdn Bhd

PMT Industries Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Working with people that want to be at work are generally positive and professional, diversity in the work and the people, strong safety culture within the business
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Insurance
Good working environment. Less stress. Work with minimum supervision. Multi racial company. Manager is very understanding and considerate. Great place for fresh graduate to gain their year experience.
It's a good & very big companies with many branches in Malaysia. My work station have a really big spaces with vending machines at the back & also the sofa. The hardest part of the job is that the people there are always busy & enter frame other people businesses. But the most enjoyable part of the job is that i can speak to many kind of clients from different countries such as Japan, Indonesia and South Africa.
Pros
always had an event to appreciate the employess
Cons
had to apply for a leave
Involves a lot of travelling more than 5000km monthly, but interesting and fun to work once you get to enjoy what you are doing. Physically intensive even as an Engineer in the company.
Pros
Company Vehicle, AIA Healthcare
Cons
Work culture, interna politics
Attends customer enquiry through emails and reports to my superior, General Manager of turbine sales department. Able to give me good communications skills and trouble shooting skills as I need to get information from customer and also solve the problem faced by them. I report directly to my superior, General Manager of turbine sales department and any sales enquiry need to be informed to him. I am the only sales engineer in the department besides from my General Manager, and having an executives colleagues. Hardest part of the job is to attain Indonesian clients as some of them are not good in English and need to communicate in Bahasa Indonesian. Most enjoyable part of the job is able to travel around to meet client and get to know new people.
Pros
Petrol card of RM 1000
Cons
No co-worker in the same rank as me to discuss and share the jobs