Principle Perspective Engineering Sdn Bhd

Principle Perspective Engineering Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia6 reviews

Productive and have a good leader

It's depend on Project team. If you have a good leader and project team, then you will learn and gain new experience with team supports. Each staff will have to do many scopes of work but for fresh graduate, i recommended here for you to build up your knowledge and experience.

Productive Workshop

When I join over there many knowledge of culture steel fabricator and workshop. Begin process drawing until as built drawing and shipping to site. over there I know culture any people from other country.

Pros

free housing, accomodation

Company is suitable for the young eager to learn

Company is OK to join -Great benefits - Open-plan office concept - Employees have a strong voice which is listened to by management - Employees are well taken care - Good medical benefits with dental - Interesting clubs and communities - Work life balance - Flexible working hours (Upon 6 mths confirmation) - Flexibenefits to be used for other things such as personal insurance/gym and etc - Provide opportunity to try new department

working experience

I have learned how to handling human and a staff needed in organization.Beside that ,I have learned time management,capability in work balance.work place still follow Malaysian tradition based culture organization and I as hr xecutive have change 50% of organization to be stabilize.

Pros

distance

Cons

salary

Good place for learning process

- meeting deadline is a must - superior/colleagues are helpful - management is moderate. No proper system/guideline for staff to claim etc - you really need to be independent here - benefits are not so good - annual leave not good

Pros

Can claim parking, toll, petrol

Cons

working full day on Saturday, benefits very basic, medical pay and claim basis

Good Place to work

Learn a lot of things in safety field. Solve too many problem as like accident and incident and etc. Conduct machinery inspection and guide dosh officers to inspect and etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Principle Perspective Engineering Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Principle Perspective Engineering Sdn Bhd Reviews by Location

Learn about Principle Perspective Engineering Sdn Bhd in popular locations

• Principle Perspective Engineering Sdn Bhd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?