PropertyGuru Group

PropertyGuru Group Employee Reviews

Malaysia4 reviews

Productive workspace

A typical day at work has always been a fun day. The office brings such a positive and fun vibe. Starting from the fact that you dont need to wear any formal clothing to the office and everyone has the freedom to choose where they insist to work at. I have learned a lot from such an amazing company such as effective time management, creative artwork and property market research. Hardest part of the job is tight deadlines but still managed to complete them in time. Most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunity to publish news articles and property reviews for millions of visitors to see.

Pros

Fun workspace

Cons

Weak progression from low to high management

Supportive Team mates on my sale dept.

good to work in a place whereby you hv 1-2 team mates that support you whenever required and that was what my dept have given me & I appreciate that.

Pros

My manager is supportive

Cons

too much office politics

lovely workplace

we really able to enjoy while working at property guru, love the open office style and lovely office-mate and office culture. really happy and hope able to work in this lovely place again in future.

Have fun corner provide with ping pong table and PS4

The culture over is super active , multi-culture, more new ideas campaign / team building/ training and workshops. I explore more in different level of working such HR / Event Organizer.

Pros

Frequent Team Lunch

Cons

Short Break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PropertyGuru Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits