Prudential Bsn Takaful

Prudential Bsn Takaful Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment with a very structured processes compared to other organization. busy but relaxed environment. Very nice and cosy office. very good benefit and entitlement for the staff that you cant possibly get in other organization.
Knowledge about wealth management. In future we never know what is going happen, hence planning is necessary. The presentation to others is crucial as to make them understand well.
If you work hard on it, you will be receive lots of reward. There's lot of reward offered during a year. Travel, cash money, gadget, etc. How all these thing motivate you to put more effort to achieve all this, at the same time your income increase. The best is, you control your income.
Good for technical development. Good scope to shine. Good place to learn. Good place to study new. Good location to work. Good location to travel.
good if your got rich people circle, the salary paid by commission, it was a rewarding career, more client you got, richer your are. very good place to work
An authentic positive person with high enthusiasm value that will definitely guarantee a convenience working environment, as well as highly passionate and objective-oriented minded. Born with enormous sense of humour but with matured personality will absolutely promise different working experiences.
Good working environment with the good management from the top because of that PruBSN has been long to be a no. 1 takaful operator in Malaysia and well known for its capability to serve the community.
I get experience to job in profesional career. I get applied what I study at college at here. I have go to training to expert sell and product. Everything okay at here. I have flexible time to work
Very peaceful and comfortable place to work. Pleasant, energetic and fun working environment. Good facilities provided such as surau, clean toilet and rest room. Active with organizing an events inside and outside of the company.
Pros
Comfortable working hour and environment
Cons
Parking lot
PMO in PBTB is fairly new, the process still required improvement so that the project team are clear on their task and responsibilities. The committee will need to have clear understanding on the process and should able to explain to the team (which i feel this is still not achieved)
-good environment - good interaction with other people Work in a team, support each other to achieve sell target. Communication improved either to customers or other staffs.
Pros
general clerk
Cons
medical claim
I was a wealth planner for part time as I work on i while doing my master. However, I got caught in busy school schedule and couldn't continue despite great working environment and also compensation
Pros
vacation
Cons
hard to close client- direct selling
It's a good workplace with a very understanding manager and office mates but there's no benefit for me as a staff such as EPF, medical benefits, and etc
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
No staff benefits
I work here for only 3 month to fulfill the internship program so it is more on how fresh graduate can get in the real job situation. I have been hired to help my boss which is she is the Wealth Planner at Prudential BSN Takaful Agency. My roles is more on his customer documentation and payment. Usually I need to fill in form of customer detail on their application on the takaful based on the customer detail in the (Raise) system which is official website of Prudential. I also need to help my boss to make payment on behalf of the customer for current month when the customer already bank in to my boss. I will compile all the payment receipt in one file so that my boss can check and update with customer.
Pros
flexible working hour
Cons
there no benefit for internship
here i'm as insurance agent. I must find people in order to get commission. this work, they did not provide salary. I must approach people and tell them a benefit my insurance product. i'm here as part time worker. hardest part is to approach people because not all people we approach want to buy our product.
Cons
did not provide salary
- Alright place to work-in if you don't seek for career advancement sort of happy with what you have with your career. - Its still a company where it needs to improve in many areas especially in making the right decisions where it counts.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes, friendly people
Cons
i just don't know where to start
- Handle Agent submission - Process the form and submit to HQ - Assist Manager in arranging Agent Training - Prepare quotation when Agents needed.
> many experience get from the work > working on shift ( morning, evening and night shift ) > all staff is very friendly and the working place is enjoyable
Pros
Free meal, lunch and free gift
Cons
Many cases and call to handles
The organization encourage their staffs to have work life balance and having core value. In terms of culture, PruBSN has provided the best work culture to staffs and management team.
Pros
Good Life Balance
Cons
Need to improve staff benefits and life long learning
I am a powerful worker,concerned with the quality of work..Quickly learn something new ..new challenge in my life..I'm a cheerful person who can work overtime
Im working as personal advisor with prudential bsn takaful . every month i have my own target minimum have to close 10 insurance policy , open booth and marketing door to door for interviewing people. introducing our product policy coverage. this job was fun & get more experience
Cons
healthcare