Prudential Bsn Takaful

Prudential Bsn Takaful Employee Reviews

Malaysia35 reviews

Fun and energetic

No specific time working hourCan go anywhere target marketingMeet a many peopleGive and share a benefit to peopleEncourage people to take the advantage of takaful

Comission salary

Bekerja disini memerlukan usaha untuk mendapatkan gaji idaman dan keuntungan boleh meningkat setiap tahun (gaji tidak tetap) kerana mengikut komisen mengikut produk dan harga yang telah kita tawarkan kepada pelanggan

Professional and Modern Workplace

Fast paced environment with a very structured processes compared to other organization. busy but relaxed environment. Very nice and cosy office. very good benefit and entitlement for the staff that you cant possibly get in other organization.

Productive and nice enviroment workplace

Knowledge about wealth management. In future we never know what is going happen, hence planning is necessary. The presentation to others is crucial as to make them understand well.

Rewarded Job

If you work hard on it, you will be receive lots of reward. There's lot of reward offered during a year. Travel, cash money, gadget, etc. How all these thing motivate you to put more effort to achieve all this, at the same time your income increase. The best is, you control your income.

Productive Workspace

Good for technical development. Good scope to shine. Good place to learn. Good place to study new. Good location to work. Good location to travel.

extractive package

good if your got rich people circle, the salary paid by commission, it was a rewarding career, more client you got, richer your are. very good place to work

Badminton.Gym.Free meals.

Setiap staf boleh menjalankan aktivti bersukan. Adakalanya kami akan mencipta permainan sendiri menggunakan bahan-bahan sedia ada yang ada di sekeliling supaya waktu bekerja lebih menyeronokkan.

Productive and Fun working place and team work

An authentic positive person with high enthusiasm value that will definitely guarantee a convenience working environment, as well as highly passionate and objective-oriented minded. Born with enormous sense of humour but with matured personality will absolutely promise different working experiences.

Its a good organization to a start with

Good working environment with the good management from the top because of that PruBSN has been long to be a no. 1 takaful operator in Malaysia and well known for its capability to serve the community.

Everything alright

I get experience to job in profesional career. I get applied what I study at college at here. I have go to training to expert sell and product. Everything okay at here. I have flexible time to work

Cheerful, comfortable, fun and flexible.

Very peaceful and comfortable place to work. Pleasant, energetic and fun working environment. Good facilities provided such as surau, clean toilet and rest room. Active with organizing an events inside and outside of the company.

Pros

Comfortable working hour and environment

Cons

Parking lot

Improvement in Project Management process

PMO in PBTB is fairly new, the process still required improvement so that the project team are clear on their task and responsibilities. The committee will need to have clear understanding on the process and should able to explain to the team (which i feel this is still not achieved)

Fun working place

-good environment - good interaction with other people Work in a team, support each other to achieve sell target. Communication improved either to customers or other staffs.

Pros

general clerk

Cons

medical claim

Productive and great teamwork environment

I was a wealth planner for part time as I work on i while doing my master. However, I got caught in busy school schedule and couldn't continue despite great working environment and also compensation

Pros

vacation

Cons

hard to close client- direct selling

Fun workplace

It's a good workplace with a very understanding manager and office mates but there's no benefit for me as a staff such as EPF, medical benefits, and etc

Pros

Flexible time

Cons

No staff benefits

cheerful workplace surrounding with many good and positive staff

I work here for only 3 month to fulfill the internship program so it is more on how fresh graduate can get in the real job situation. I have been hired to help my boss which is she is the Wealth Planner at Prudential BSN Takaful Agency. My roles is more on his customer documentation and payment. Usually I need to fill in form of customer detail on their application on the takaful based on the customer detail in the (Raise) system which is official website of Prudential. I also need to help my boss to make payment on behalf of the customer for current month when the customer already bank in to my boss. I will compile all the payment receipt in one file so that my boss can check and update with customer.

Pros

flexible working hour

Cons

there no benefit for internship

Good company

here i'm as insurance agent. I must find people in order to get commission. this work, they did not provide salary. I must approach people and tell them a benefit my insurance product. i'm here as part time worker. hardest part is to approach people because not all people we approach want to buy our product.

Cons

did not provide salary

Management and bureaucracy

- Alright place to work-in if you don't seek for career advancement sort of happy with what you have with your career. - Its still a company where it needs to improve in many areas especially in making the right decisions where it counts.

Pros

Free lunch sometimes, friendly people

Cons

i just don't know where to start

Good experience

- Handle Agent submission - Process the form and submit to HQ - Assist Manager in arranging Agent Training - Prepare quotation when Agents needed.

Productive and fun work place

> many experience get from the work > working on shift ( morning, evening and night shift ) > all staff is very friendly and the working place is enjoyable

Pros

Free meal, lunch and free gift

Cons

Many cases and call to handles

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prudential Bsn Takaful. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits