Prudential Bsn Takaful

Prudential Bsn Takaful Culture reviews

Malaysia35 reviews

Clear

Fun working place

-good environment - good interaction with other people Work in a team, support each other to achieve sell target. Communication improved either to customers or other staffs.

Pros

general clerk

Cons

medical claim

Fun workplace

It's a good workplace with a very understanding manager and office mates but there's no benefit for me as a staff such as EPF, medical benefits, and etc

Pros

Flexible time

Cons

No staff benefits

Work Life Balance

The organization encourage their staffs to have work life balance and having core value. In terms of culture, PruBSN has provided the best work culture to staffs and management team.

Pros

Good Life Balance

Cons

Need to improve staff benefits and life long learning

Great Training Provided

-People keep fighting to achieve reward. -I learn to be a good leader from recruitment new agent, how to counter passive prospects and provide best plan to them. -my leader is good in guiding us to achieve challenge so we always be motivated in educating people about insurance. The system also managed by staff to ensure we meet the requirement to sustain in industry.

Fun workplace

Usually working starting with a meeting with the management and presentation. I learned to plan and coordinate sales and marketing. The hardest part of the job is you need to achieve a monthly target to get the salary but the most enjoyable part is you can manage your own time to work.

Pros

provide training

Cons

no medical benefit

Enjoyable and productive

Had learned good working experience with good environment of workplace. Everbody works as a team and enjoyable. The management fully supportive.

The hardest part of the job

to ensure the culture and understanding towards IT, Security and establishment of process is important. To ensure the parent company (Prudential Corporation - PCA) of support entity able to change according to the standards in delivering the services to Prudential BSN Takaful as the business unit.

Pros

Good boss

Cons

location at kuala lumpur and low in benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prudential Bsn Takaful. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits