Prudential Bsn Takaful

Malaysia35 reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Comission salary

Bekerja disini memerlukan usaha untuk mendapatkan gaji idaman dan keuntungan boleh meningkat setiap tahun (gaji tidak tetap) kerana mengikut komisen mengikut produk dan harga yang telah kita tawarkan kepada pelanggan

Productive and nice enviroment workplace

Knowledge about wealth management. In future we never know what is going happen, hence planning is necessary. The presentation to others is crucial as to make them understand well.

extractive package

good if your got rich people circle, the salary paid by commission, it was a rewarding career, more client you got, richer your are. very good place to work

Badminton.Gym.Free meals.

Setiap staf boleh menjalankan aktivti bersukan. Adakalanya kami akan mencipta permainan sendiri menggunakan bahan-bahan sedia ada yang ada di sekeliling supaya waktu bekerja lebih menyeronokkan.

Everything alright

I get experience to job in profesional career. I get applied what I study at college at here. I have go to training to expert sell and product. Everything okay at here. I have flexible time to work

cheerful workplace surrounding with many good and positive staff

I work here for only 3 month to fulfill the internship program so it is more on how fresh graduate can get in the real job situation. I have been hired to help my boss which is she is the Wealth Planner at Prudential BSN Takaful Agency. My roles is more on his customer documentation and payment. Usually I need to fill in form of customer detail on their application on the takaful based on the customer detail in the (Raise) system which is official website of Prudential. I also need to help my boss to make payment on behalf of the customer for current month when the customer already bank in to my boss. I will compile all the payment receipt in one file so that my boss can check and update with customer.

Pros

flexible working hour

Cons

there no benefit for internship

Management and bureaucracy

- Alright place to work-in if you don't seek for career advancement sort of happy with what you have with your career. - Its still a company where it needs to improve in many areas especially in making the right decisions where it counts.

Pros

Free lunch sometimes, friendly people

Cons

i just don't know where to start

Work Life Balance

The organization encourage their staffs to have work life balance and having core value. In terms of culture, PruBSN has provided the best work culture to staffs and management team.

Pros

Good Life Balance

Cons

Need to improve staff benefits and life long learning

good place

nothing much to comment as comfort zone are there. in term of benefits and perks are very good compare to entire industry and a place can retire peacefully.

working environment

Pru Bsn Takaful , give a lot of experience in handling customer.I have experience in several field such as managerial,retail,customer service and financial planning.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

less comission

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prudential Bsn Takaful. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits