Prudential Bsn Takaful

Prudential Bsn Takaful Management reviews

Knowledge about wealth management. In future we never know what is going happen, hence planning is necessary. The presentation to others is crucial as to make them understand well.
Good working environment with the good management from the top because of that PruBSN has been long to be a no. 1 takaful operator in Malaysia and well known for its capability to serve the community.
The organization encourage their staffs to have work life balance and having core value. In terms of culture, PruBSN has provided the best work culture to staffs and management team.
Pros
Good Life Balance
Cons
Need to improve staff benefits and life long learning
Can learn how to claim a hospitalization, friend at work place is cool, can improve communication skill,good management, regular working hour is so important
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
contract
Usually working starting with a meeting with the management and presentation. I learned to plan and coordinate sales and marketing. The hardest part of the job is you need to achieve a monthly target to get the salary but the most enjoyable part is you can manage your own time to work.
Pros
provide training
Cons
no medical benefit
Had learned good working experience with good environment of workplace. Everbody works as a team and enjoyable. The management fully supportive.
I call my prospect everyday to set appointments. I went to big and small companies to provide seminars or talk regarding on awareness to have insurance. the management is quite messy the coworkers are helpful. the hardest part of the job is mostly people out there thought that we are scams. Its hard to see people and convince them to buy insurance. The most enjoy part of the job is if you have very good production sales you are rewarded handsomely.
Pros
Free lunch Free trips
Cons
Work almost 24 hours.