Prudential Bsn Takaful

Malaysia35 reviews

Clear
3.6Salary & Benefits

Rewarded Job

If you work hard on it, you will be receive lots of reward. There's lot of reward offered during a year. Travel, cash money, gadget, etc. How all these thing motivate you to put more effort to achieve all this, at the same time your income increase. The best is, you control your income.

extractive package

good if your got rich people circle, the salary paid by commission, it was a rewarding career, more client you got, richer your are. very good place to work

Productive and great teamwork environment

I was a wealth planner for part time as I work on i while doing my master. However, I got caught in busy school schedule and couldn't continue despite great working environment and also compensation

Pros

vacation

Cons

hard to close client- direct selling

Fun workplace

It's a good workplace with a very understanding manager and office mates but there's no benefit for me as a staff such as EPF, medical benefits, and etc

Pros

Flexible time

Cons

No staff benefits

cheerful workplace surrounding with many good and positive staff

I work here for only 3 month to fulfill the internship program so it is more on how fresh graduate can get in the real job situation. I have been hired to help my boss which is she is the Wealth Planner at Prudential BSN Takaful Agency. My roles is more on his customer documentation and payment. Usually I need to fill in form of customer detail on their application on the takaful based on the customer detail in the (Raise) system which is official website of Prudential. I also need to help my boss to make payment on behalf of the customer for current month when the customer already bank in to my boss. I will compile all the payment receipt in one file so that my boss can check and update with customer.

Pros

flexible working hour

Cons

there no benefit for internship

Good company

here i'm as insurance agent. I must find people in order to get commission. this work, they did not provide salary. I must approach people and tell them a benefit my insurance product. i'm here as part time worker. hardest part is to approach people because not all people we approach want to buy our product.

Cons

did not provide salary

Productive and fun work place

> many experience get from the work > working on shift ( morning, evening and night shift ) > all staff is very friendly and the working place is enjoyable

Pros

Free meal, lunch and free gift

Cons

Many cases and call to handles

Work Life Balance

The organization encourage their staffs to have work life balance and having core value. In terms of culture, PruBSN has provided the best work culture to staffs and management team.

Pros

Good Life Balance

Cons

Need to improve staff benefits and life long learning

Productive and fun work there

Happy work with prudential bsn takaful however i want to gain more guaranteed money to pay my expenses. Work here is based on commission. Find more people will get more money. However i have not aggressive as another agent.

productive and team work

Can learn how to claim a hospitalization, friend at work place is cool, can improve communication skill,good management, regular working hour is so important

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

contract

Fun workplace

Usually working starting with a meeting with the management and presentation. I learned to plan and coordinate sales and marketing. The hardest part of the job is you need to achieve a monthly target to get the salary but the most enjoyable part is you can manage your own time to work.

Pros

provide training

Cons

no medical benefit

good place

nothing much to comment as comfort zone are there. in term of benefits and perks are very good compare to entire industry and a place can retire peacefully.

The benefits given is really attractive

Working as an underwriter is a very busy and challenging job. The hardest part of the job is we must be very careful during the underwriting process (analyse risk) since it involve the large sum covered by client. As a risk taker, I learnt a lot from this company. However, I manage to work well under pressure.

Pros

Free overtime food, medical card

Cons

Must willing to work overtime

The hardest part of the job

to ensure the culture and understanding towards IT, Security and establishment of process is important. To ensure the parent company (Prudential Corporation - PCA) of support entity able to change according to the standards in delivering the services to Prudential BSN Takaful as the business unit.

Pros

Good boss

Cons

location at kuala lumpur and low in benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prudential Bsn Takaful. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Prudential Bsn Takaful in popular locations

• Prudential Bsn Takaful
  • Salary & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?