Prudential

Prudential Employee Reviews

Great opportunities for personal improvement but not a place for carrier growth because there will be no room for recognition while all companies only focus and celebrate the sales result from agents.
colleagues are great, trainers are the best they teach you how to work your task easily. it is easy to understand task and I manage to answer all questions easily
Working at Prudential give stressful but too much, working environment also good, for example every day have gathering with staff and they give time to play fun game. Prudential is a good company to start your carrier.
good environment nice colleague collaborative very best training cozy and fully provide workplace work from home are provided due throughout pandemic issues
Get to know various kind of diesease, and various kind of insurance that this company offered to their client. Other than that, know how claiming process.
One will surely be exposed to a high level of international corporate culture here. There are plenty of oportunities to expand your career in the financial arena.
happy workplace learned a lot about insurance sector, soft skills, handling objection. the hardest part is to work more hours. workplace culture was great since everyone is energetic and keep positive vibe to share with others.
Good starter for me to gain experiences in Admin position. Workplace culture is good. Their workers are all great and very friendly. I've learned so many things there such as, how to communicate with customers, how to handling filing, how to use the Microsoft office, excel and power point in a proper way, and other positives things.
A good workplace and their staff very productive. Many knowledge I get from that job. I also learn how to communicate with customer. The management very well. I am happy work at there.
Good
Cons
Helthcare
. I have learned on managing finances. The management is great. . Hardest part of job will have to be keep up to the sales quota. Not really a fun environment for me.
Pros
flexible time
Cons
working environment
Its a job with people for people. I seek people, I find them, I meet them, and I approach them with an intent to sell an insurance policy. I learned a little bit about conversation and how many types of people are there, . It was a job that requires us to build and maintain relationship with client. and with other agents too. I learn about cold calling, presentations, handling objections, closing and lots of in between. The job also teach me to manage my time and schedule well. Its a fun job actually.
Pros
I build network!
Cons
High cost and time consuming
I love Monday and Friday because on Monday, the full day will be busy with customer and less work on friday. I learn to developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways.
Pros
Benefits - Birthday leave, festival leave
Cons
short breaks
Ive been an agent with prudential its a good company But its a pleasure working environment and my agency is very welcoming when i first join. Im not leaving prudential i just need to find extra job
Working with this company make me realize that managing our time is the most important thing to do, it because required me to do a lot of paperwork and manage the schedule of my people around me.
Pros
High discipline and motivated
Cons
Lack of activities among staf
As assistant i have to assist the unit manager so all is good. must always update with client's application of the insurance. give motivation to the agents to get more client
good place to work with a balanced life culture. its a nice and fun eventhough i only work there for a month since the client is prudential, i enjoy working there
Pros
free food
Cons
nil
A very independent working environment and a good culture in terms of multi country friendship and a very flat organization in which individual opinions are counted.
Pros
Challenging Environment
Cons
Short duration
It was a typical day at work but it was fun and enjoyable at the same time i have learned so much then i have expected. Moreover,i have also how to handle pressure when I'm at work .
Pros
nothing
Cons
short break
over all okay because i'm doing office hours work. It's fun for me Im come to work at 9.00 am until 6.00pm. i've learned about how to do account and talk to other people about insurance, my co-workers responsible and cooperate. The hardest part of my work is difficult to deal with people who do not want to cooperate. I'm enjoying doing my work withount any stress here the reason I'm want to leaving because want to continue my study at UNIVERSITY SELANGOR
Pros
free lauches
Cons
healthcare
A typical day at work is attending morning meetups.Then make appointments for the remaining days of the week.If there is no appointments, we would be required to go for "DIRECT APPROACH" Where we have to approach strangers , talk to them , find out their needs and propose a suitable policy to them. Management is good, very helpful, we work as a team Co workers are all great, Helpful, and courteous Hardest part of the job is hitting targets to keep receiving my salary. If i dont hit target, i will not receive salary for the month. The good part of the job is, not siting at office , moving around places, at times travelling outstation to meet clients, and getting to know more strangers and knowing their needs. The best part of the job is offering a policy to a client in need
Pros
Travelling and the feeling of excitement when closing a case
Cons
Risk of not receiving salary( NO BASIC)
We had a team from Singapore, Malaysia, Muscat. We enjoyed working as a team with different multi national people who worked in different hubs. Able to learn and adapt to different cultures.
Pros
very good support from peers
Cons
Food is the problem since they have more non vegetarian foods than vegetarian.
  1. Employee Reviews