Prudential

Prudential Salary & Benefits reviews

A good workplace and their staff very productive. Many knowledge I get from that job. I also learn how to communicate with customer. The management very well. I am happy work at there.
Good
Cons
Helthcare
I love Monday and Friday because on Monday, the full day will be busy with customer and less work on friday. I learn to developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways.
Pros
Benefits - Birthday leave, festival leave
Cons
short breaks
good place to work with a balanced life culture. its a nice and fun eventhough i only work there for a month since the client is prudential, i enjoy working there
Pros
free food
Cons
nil
It was a typical day at work but it was fun and enjoyable at the same time i have learned so much then i have expected. Moreover,i have also how to handle pressure when I'm at work .
Pros
nothing
Cons
short break
A typical day at work is attending morning meetups.Then make appointments for the remaining days of the week.If there is no appointments, we would be required to go for "DIRECT APPROACH" Where we have to approach strangers , talk to them , find out their needs and propose a suitable policy to them. Management is good, very helpful, we work as a team Co workers are all great, Helpful, and courteous Hardest part of the job is hitting targets to keep receiving my salary. If i dont hit target, i will not receive salary for the month. The good part of the job is, not siting at office , moving around places, at times travelling outstation to meet clients, and getting to know more strangers and knowing their needs. The best part of the job is offering a policy to a client in need
Pros
Travelling and the feeling of excitement when closing a case
Cons
Risk of not receiving salary( NO BASIC)