PUNCAK TEGAP SDN BHD

PUNCAK TEGAP SDN BHD Employee Reviews

The job is quite interesting and fun. It is a work balance because sometimes we can relaxed and sometimes it is busy. I learnt a lot on how to communicate with higher level, managing work and handling stress on workload.Overall, it is super fun as you can get new experience at there.
- The organization is well organized and we work closely as a team. I learned about the new software and dealing with problem immediately. I can go back early when it is Ramadan season. It bring good work environment and work ethics. we can lessen the office politics.
Pros
Leave
Cons
Healthcare, Epf
The top management are great and easy to work with. Even the environment quite challenging, but with the help of top management it make thing easy to do and solve.
Good working environment. Excellent co-worker. Good team work. Manager is very friendly. Big project and worthy to learn knowledge and gain experience.
Pros
good team work
Cons
less benefit
I am working at Puncak Tegap Sdn. Bhd. for a year. We are started our working hour at 9.00 am to 6.00 pm o'clock. I have learn how to manage my time with a lot of tasks and solve it with the duration that given and be good with others. I'm working as Non-Executive level and my job status is contract, I don't have a contribution in EPF SOCSO in my salary. I don't feel safe with this condition but, the management just good for me and I happy to work here because this is my first experience job after graduated. I'm working with mostly is Malay and a few of Chinese and Indian staff and I feel comfortable to deals with them. The hardest part of job is when I receive a lots of task in one time and my KPI been increased for a temporary time. So I have to finished the tasks in that duration and so far I can finish the tasks with achieved the KPI. The most enjoyable part of the job in Puncak Tegap Sdn. Bhd is there is no racist culture and the teamwork is very good for me.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PUNCAK TEGAP SDN BHD?