PwC Employee Review

Excellent place to work, the culture is great, even for intern.

11 June 2020
It is a good firm to work with and will get a recommendation from managers if overall performance is excellent. Work and culture are varied across different groups within a large company.
1 December 2016
Same roleSame location
Tax Intern (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
It was a very great opportunity and experience to be an intern in PwC. I have learnt a lot throughout my internship period. I have been given the opportunity to prepare a simple tax computation for dormant companies. Besides, I learnt about the tax treatment for companies in Malaysia by key in the capital allowance which later need to be deducted from the tax payment. Prepare the Tax Information Package (TIP) to be sent out to the clients in order to gather all the information needed and many more. My seniors are very friendly and helpful. They guide me throughout my internship. The hardest part being an intern in PwC is that I do not have basic knowledge on tax so I need sometimes to really understand it. While the best things being there is I enhanced my skills and gain such a valuable experience.
9 February 2020
Same location
Assurance Intern (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Good working culture that comes with flexibility. Fast placed company and competitive. Performance will be rated by your colleagues and team managers. Team is very friendly and supportive. Intern paid rate is around RM1000.
8 January 2020
Same location
Intern (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
I had good experience internship in PwC as the workplace is very fun and the flex benefits they provided is the best. They have flexwear, flexspace and an off day each first of friday every month.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9K