PwC Employee Review

Fast paced and high standard of performance is demanded

15 November 2017
Is a very good place to hone your skills and get boatloads of work experience. Great for establishing your future career path. What I love about working as an audit manager in PwC is that it is somewhat time-flexible... what is important is we meet deadlines and give a high standard of work. Where and when we do it, it up to us... Although we end up work overtime all of the time, the flexibility is very much welcomed... at least will reduce the amount of stress faced everyday....
Pros
Great work experience and good work culture.
Cons
Tight deadlines, high stress
24 September 2020
Assurance Executive (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Training is given at the start so even with no experience, you can feel more assured before going to client's office. Plenty of friendly people. Need to work hard as you are expected to have exhausted all resources before going to the senior/manager for help.
Pros
Claimable expenses for transport
Cons
Hectic hours depending on department
11 June 2020
Tax intern (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
It is a good firm to work with and will get a recommendation from managers if overall performance is excellent. Work and culture are varied across different groups within a large company.
9 February 2020
Assurance Intern (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Good working culture that comes with flexibility. Fast placed company and competitive. Performance will be rated by your colleagues and team managers. Team is very friendly and supportive. Intern paid rate is around RM1000.
  1. Fast paced and high standard of performance is demanded