PwC Employee Review

Management and coworkers are very respectful and supportive. You are only promoted when you sit and pass your exams.

24 September 2020
I was a staff accountant at PWC. It was a great job which I enjoyed. Great staff and management who were always supportive. The work enviromnent was superb and the was continual room for personal growth and development.
Pros
Great work environment; room for growth;
Cons
Promotion is based on passing exams
24 September 2020
Assurance Executive (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Training is given at the start so even with no experience, you can feel more assured before going to client's office. Plenty of friendly people. Need to work hard as you are expected to have exhausted all resources before going to the senior/manager for help.
Pros
Claimable expenses for transport
Cons
Hectic hours depending on department
11 June 2020
Tax intern (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
It is a good firm to work with and will get a recommendation from managers if overall performance is excellent. Work and culture are varied across different groups within a large company.
27 May 2020
Audit associate (Former Employee) - Penang
Overall it was a great experience working at PwC as they have extremely good working culture. People were friendly and willing to teach whenever you need help or assistance. It was quite challenging during peak, as you are dealing with tight deadlines. However, it taught me that time management is very crucial and ways to manage stress. I am glad that I joined PwC as I was surrounded with great people and exposed to advanced working culture.