Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews

Showing all 7,786 reviews
It is a good firm to work with and will get a recommendation from managers if overall performance is excellent. Work and culture are varied across different groups within a large company.
La experiencia fue tanto enriquecedora como positiva cuanto menos.
Work culture and teaming are excellent
Work days vary depending on the assignment

Hardest part is work/life balance

Learned as much as I could; no limit
The level of maturity of some junior staff is in bad taste and not friendly enough, sometimes hostile toward temporal and contract staff.
Most of them look too relaxed at the office and often engaged in video games
Pros
I like pwc and would love to work there again for the level if professionalism
Cons
Level of responsiveness and delays in remuneration should be improved
Great company to work for, from South Africa to Australia, work life balance is amazing and they empower women to make a difference. Also learning and teaching new ways of working.

Very diverse culture
Pros
Learning and gaining experience
Management is not people oriented, Sometime it feels like a family business. No Protocol/process for appraisal, No-one follows metrics for fair evaluation. Its all upto your Manager's perception about you. Even if you have facts and figures to prove your point, you Manager is the final authority, you can not challenge that. Specially if you are part of Internal Functions like IT, HR, Quality Accounts Etc. in Fact Business/Project is not so different either.

To conclude, Good If you are Slow paced, wants to settle down and have no plans for high speed career growth.

Pros
Chilled life, No Pressure, Employees welfare
Cons
unfair appraisals/promotions, Not so competitive salary, Slow Career Growth
It is fun working here to be honest. The only bad thing about this company is their weak management system. I do guarantee that I have a good work and life balance here.
Pros
Provides strong foundation for young professionals and let them grow independently
Cons
Weak management system and lack of communication between groups or departments
You are a number and nothing more. The company breeds narcissism and relies on the buy in of sheep who are happy working for less than an effective minimum wage as long they keep hearing that they are the best and the brightest. Get the name on your resume and then get out. If you stay past manager you will be grossly underpaid compared to your peers who left.
I worked with PwC Global Information team during a Change Transformation and Transition Project.

Global Information Leadership team is full of great leaders and managers who encourage, support everyone to succeed in their role.

It was a steep learning curve encompassing daily tasks as per the job description and way beyond with the ongoing team changes, multiple resignations, recruitment, interviews to taking/providing hand overs to securely managing global client data during business operating systems changes, an office move, multiple projects requiring fast and accurate decisions during multiple conflicting priorities and deadlines.

Challenging yet fast paced leaning environment requiring successfully fire fighting with global virtual and on site team members to deliver the required results.

I loved every minute of working with PwC.

It was my grand father's dream for me to join one of the Big4, and after working with PwC In-House teams, I have a new founded respect for all of their past, present and future team member's hard work in supporting clients successfully regardless of internal or external obstacles.

Great Team members, Fantastic work ethics, 100% job satisfaction, supportive management and certainly an Employer of Choice.

I would not think twice to re-join PwC if or when an opportunity comes along.
Pros
Free fruits and hot, cold drinks
Cons
Long hours during projects/period end reporting etc.
Stærk performancekultur på godt godt og ondt. Der forventes høj fleksibilitet fra medarbejderne, men det går aldrig begge veje.

Der er ikke fokus på bæredygtig ledelse og en kultur baseret på kontrol fremfor tillid. Desuden en gammeldags hierarkisk kultur.
Pros
Klare avanceringstrin
Cons
Dårlig ledelse
I worked at PwC for roughly three years prior to being screwed over when simply asking questions about potentially needing to take some unpaid medical leave. They forced me out and then looked for ways to get rid of me. In their termination letter, they blatantly lied about their reason for termination AND I HAVE PROOF.

On top of that, promotions are rare and nearly impossible to earn even though it's not exactly a hierarchical system. Promotions can be given without any duties shifting or needing people to manage. Management, evaluation after evaluation, downplayed my accomplishments and raises didn't even keep up with inflation.
Pros
Cafeteria is good.
Cons
Work life balance is non-existent if you want to succeed.
Good place to start your career. High stress environment but compensated well and learned a lot. Culture is fast paced, but that is to be expected. Weight of the name seems to carry value when applying for jobs.
The people and personal development / growth made working at this company great. Working with people who are all driven to succeed and who you can connect with in and outside of work. Also the company put you in an environment to grow and succeed with trainings and mentor ship programs. The bad was the politics of the company and management at times played favorites depending on the person. Another bad was during certain times of year non existent work/life balance.
i enjoy the work but it is only really for people that enjoy the type of work that is done. people are young, energetic and motivated. there are lots of collaboration and coaching.
I started my professional career at PWC, I learned to much from my fellow colleagues and managers.

They made me proof to myself that o can do anything I sent my mind to.
As long as you’re OK working hard and paying your dues it’s a great company to work for. Experience outside the firm is not as valued as experience inside the firm – which can be frustrating for career advancement. If you get in with a good team it is a terrific place to work.
Paid handsomely.. But work culture pathetic. No work life balance. No job distribution. No planning. Lobbying. You can survive only if you're in their lobby. Work culture is pathetic
Pros
Payment is good.
Cons
Other than salary everything pathetic.
Great place to develop and learn a lot about multiple industries. The culture is collaborative and the leadership is very communicative. I would highly recommend working there.
Pros
Lots of learning opportunities
Cons
work life balance isn't great
Bütün günümü excel'de geçiririm diyorsanız, 2020 şartlarında 3000 tl maaş ile kira fatura ödeyip ev geçindirip üstüne sosyal hayatınızı kurabiliyorsanız (umarım telefonunuz vesaire bozulmaz, yeni ayakkabıya ihtiyacınız olmaz) çekilebilir şirkettir. Çalışma ortamı nispeten diğer kurumsallara göre rahattır. İzin alma süreci kolaydır, hakedişe çok bakılmaz kolayca eksiye düşülüp yapacağınız overtimelar ile toparlanır. Bu konuda Türkiyedeki tüm kurumsallar vasattır, belirli bir iş günü izni dışında doktora gitmek için bile yalvartırlar. PwC'nin bu konuda iyi olması çok büyük avantaj. Kariyerinizi bu şirkette gireceğiniz herhangi bir departmanın yaptığı işte planlıyorsanız çok şey öğrenir kendinizi geliştirirsiniz. Sağlık sigortası epey iyi, ayakta tedaviyi karşılıyor.
Çalışma yükü çok fazla, çok kez bilmediğiniz şeylerin içine atılacaksınız ve boğuşacaksınız, merak etmeyin sonunda bir şekilde yapılıyor ve o stresli zamanların içinden öğrenerek çıkıyorsunuz. (Bu dönemler içinde gireceğiniz istifa krizlerinden bahsetmiyorum)

Yemek çeki 2020 şartlarında 30 TL, beşiktaşta ortalama 1 porsiyon yemek + içecek için zor yetiyor bilginize.

Gelelim ofise, ofis çok merkezi güzel bir konumda fakat katlarda yer bulmak zor (çalıştığınız departmana göre değişir fakat assurance katları hep dolu) , lobide çalışmak isterseniz ise yine dolu, aşırı karanlık ve havasız. Bütün gününüzü kapkaranlık güneş ışığı geçirmeyen masalarda ampuller ile geçirmek sizin için problem olmamalı. Fakat yalnızca buraya özgü değil. Tüm kurumsal şirketlerin ofisi aşağı yukarı bu şekilde.
Pros
Sağlık Sigortası
Cons
Maaş çok az, günlük yemek çeki az, ofis karanlık ve havasız.
Num geral, a PwC é tem um ótimo ambiente de trabalho e está investindo na diversidade, o que mostra que a firma não somente quer a inclusão, mas gerar oportunidades iguais aos seus colaboradores.
Como profissional da área administrativa pude atuar em diversas atividades, agregando uma visão macro da firma; e isso é ótimo pois se conhece mais pessoas, setores e atribuições e gera mais rapidez e agilidade nos processos.
Pros
Excelente plano de benefícios
Cons
Nada a pontuar
I had a fantastic graduate experience with pwc Dublin. Great location, facilities, people and culture. Rewarding work and acquired a vast amount of knowledge of different sectors through consulting.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9K