PwC Employee Reviews

Showing all 7,871 reviews
Training is given at the start so even with no experience, you can feel more assured before going to client's office. Plenty of friendly people. Need to work hard as you are expected to have exhausted all resources before going to the senior/manager for help.
Pros
Claimable expenses for transport
Cons
Hectic hours depending on department
I learned a lot during my time working at PwC. Interacting with the partners has been positive. They're like an enciclopedia because they have a lot of knowledge. However, even though, I learned a lot, there's a lot of xenophobia and I didn't felt very welcoming at work. A lot of jealousy at work.
Pros
Vacation for a whole month, working remotely
Cons
Work-life balance is not the best
A very calm and positive enviornment. You will be surrounded by intelligent business consultants and technology consultants working on advanced problem in AI, Analytics, Software, Microsoft ERP, SAP, etc. They follow the very easy to go and free to their employee. The feedback and team lunch was great fun there.
If you don't want to have a life and constantly be under stress, this is the job for you. No matter how you say no, management does not understand. It's not physically or mentally possible to assign this much work and have it all done.
Pros
It's accounting, don't know if there's any pros
Cons
No work/life balance
Wknd work - Expected to work over the weekends. Top Management in consulting (customer) is from outsourcing industry hence expectations are to work every weekend.Bullying and Politics - The partner is a bully. So is his team of directors and cronies who are into favoritismLack of respect - No respect for managers and below. Rude behaviour with expletives given as a formal feedback.Quitting is normal - People quitting every 3rd week.
Pros
- Good Infrastructure - Great IT service
Cons
Wknd work, Bullying and Politics, Lack of respect (pwc customer consulting)
Work at this company is okay, depends on where you work exactly (eg. city). I personally assess work at this company as something that may suit some workers.
● Work-life balanceWould like weekend hours to be available instead of the standard Monday - Friday.● Pay & benefitsMBO Partners take out 16% which too much. The cost of “payroll” should be shifted to Pwc not contractor.● Job security and advancementThis is contract work. You don’t know when your time will be up. There is no job security.● ManagementManagement is unorganized. I am very surprised about how unorganized this place is.● CultureIt’s a do your work and keep your head down culture. No one is friendly. It’s all about production.● OverallThis would have been a five star review. I deducted a star for being unorganized, bad management, inadequate training, and lack of communication. I’m a Compliance Analyst contractor. The work is not bad. However, there should be some changes in management. The procedures for the work have errors in them, which makes the job difficult. Pages are not numbered correctly. They expect you to read procedures that don’t make sense. They do not have adequate trainers. They have people that do the job you do and dictate orders. Pwc should invest in the quality of trainers and training. Training was not useful at all when I first started. There is no open door communication. This company is very unorganized. The work itself is not the problem—the people are the problem. I know the higher ups do not care, but I thought I’d share my experience. I won’t let people’s attitudes get to me in this organization. I have compassion and under everybody have personal problems in life. It’s highly micromanaged although we are working from home - more...
In overall PwC is a good Company, especially to start your career path. If you could make it into Partner Level, great, because the benefits are outstanding ((if you could)))Amongst all Accounting Firms, I think PwC is the best in my country (ID). However long working hours, less work life balance, stress and tiredness are our daily friend, haha. In overall the coaching culture are great, there are good relationship and friendship even outside work with colleagues and also superiors. The working hours are also quite flexible, as long as you get your work well done on time. Clear career path, in normal condition, increase position every year.
Pros
Nice Experience on Accounting, Good friends and superiors, great coaching culture, nice benefits and compensations, clear career path
Cons
long working hours, stressful, pressure
La empresa como tal no te absorbe ni te da las oportunidades de crecimiento, incluso el sueldo era bajo, siendo que los ingresos que uno otorga a la empresa es el doble de lo que era mi sueldo y por día que es aún más absurdo , además ni se preocupan por la seguridad de uno.
● Work-life balanceWork-life balance at PwC is non-existent. You work very long hours, and usually over the weekend. Not to mention, if you’re still trying to qualify. I got paid a decent amount, and learnt a lot on the job
Great company. Welcoming. Efficient. Quick on boarding process. Listen to you. Advise you. Learned a lot. The employees were all very well versed and were good mentors.
Excellent work balance. Team working Is highly encouraged which helps to find and correct errors for quality output. PWC has ongoing educative programs for its staff In IT and overall well being of the company. Very exciting.
Pros
Work well be well
Great experience working in PwC Conducive atmosphere for learning and transformation. I enjoyed working in PwC Educative, fun and insightful Quantitative reasoning
Overall very good company to work for with smart people, great clients, solid pay and benefits. The part of the organization where I was employed did not live up to the top tier reputation PwC enjoys in other parts of their business. It was a sales oriented role and managers actually attached themselves to deals they did not work. While flexible and competitive, the culture of my group was ineffective at retaining good people. Since I left, there had been reorganization within this part of the organization.
Pros
Smart people, great clients, solid pay and benefits, flexibility, well respected in the market
Cons
Clickish leadership, lack of team culture
Great technical skills advancementGreat team environmentAccommodating and Flexible to the needs of their staff - ie work from home optionsEqual and fair opportunities for anyone to advanceGreat benefitsOpportunities to work on different projects
Empresa organiza alto nivel profesional competitivo basado en objetivos y metas.Trabajo en equipo, ascensos basado en metas y estudios.
Pros
Eps
Cons
Trabajo de muchas horas
Learn a lot in PWC SDC regarding audit work. Good work environment specially for female employee . Very supportive colleagues specially in assurance .
Pros
Amazing employee benefits
Cons
long working hours
No work life balance. Long hours and high pressure is normal in the company. With the hours you work and the pressure you handle. I think this job is under paid
PwC is always changing, adapting and evolving with the latest trends. They treat their employees well with excellent benefits and fun ways to share and collaborate such as an activity room and an excellent coffee station.
Benefits
Cons
Layoffs
You need to be very adaptable. Change happens all the time. There is diverse culture. The hardest part of the job was completing a project by putting it more hours which meant less sleep. The most enjoyable part of the job was the treats we got once the project has completed. The celebrations where at a different level that you tend to forget about the long hours.
Pros
Free lunches and treats during meetings
Cons
long hours definitely but worth it when you get to leave early the next day
Good working environment and management overall. Not the best work security but work with employees was pleasant generally and rewarding. Vacation and time off for holidays was extraordinary.