Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews in Johor Bahru

Johor Bahru4 reviews
PwC Johor Bahru offer a great working culture which people did not differentiate me as intern. They tought me same as other new joiner and guide me as well such Interns and new joiner are given equal opportunity to handle audit area(section).
Pros
Flexibility to start work
Cons
Work until late night
Great place to start and develop your career but the compensation could be better for the number of hours required. A typical day at work involves finding out where your assigned for the week/day, and then plan your work according the time allocated. A great deal of independence is expected and you will be expected to be able to find yourself useful quickly to avoid getting a bad review at the end of the performance evaluating year.
Pros
Career development
Cons
Poor remuneration and long work hours
Seniors are willing to teach. Having the opportunity to join different groups and will be allocated to different industry in each week.
I have gained valuable skills, knowledge and expertise in the audit function area through my current role as an Assurance Senior Associate in PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Pros
A place that give many learning opportunities
Cons
Have to work long hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9K