Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews in Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur42 reviews
It is a good firm to work with and will get a recommendation from managers if overall performance is excellent. Work and culture are varied across different groups within a large company.
Good working culture that comes with flexibility. Fast placed company and competitive. Performance will be rated by your colleagues and team managers. Team is very friendly and supportive. Intern paid rate is around RM1000.
I had good experience internship in PwC as the workplace is very fun and the flex benefits they provided is the best. They have flexwear, flexspace and an off day each first of friday every month.
Audit firm is well known on long hours and stress. Fun corner should be provided. Revise benefit plans for employee to meet the current market. Work flexibility to the employee.
The best parts are the team work among the audit team members that enable experience sharing with colleague and guidance from the seniors, vast audit exposure covering broad industries and extensive travelling.
Great place to work, great brand and excellent people to work with
Anyone looking to work in the audit line, especially with a Big 4 needs to be prepared to work late nights and weekends. It's part of the learning curve/job requirement no matter the level/designation (junior staff/management level).
Great workplace to work, good people, good culture. Learned a lot of things in human capital, talent acquisition, employer branding, employee engagement,
The teamwork among the team was great. The seniors will help the new members although you need to be a fast learner. It is typical to work long hours.
Pros
Many activities for the employees
Cons
Working for long hours
There is a lot about the firm that is great. It is a great culture that values collaboration (below the partner level), that truly values diversity of its employees, and that is very collegial. It also has a strong brand in the market.

It is a place where you can build a great career if you can deliver great work, excel at networking across the firm, and can build partner support. Exceptional employees are the "average" here, so if you aren't knocking it out of the park all the time then you can expect to only be rated in the middle of the pack, and receive nominal raises and performance bonuses.
Pros
Well respected job, good promotion, good incentives
Cons
Long working hours
It is an honour to work with PwC as it has a broad diverse range of clients which I could learn a lot from. Besides that, PwC put working as a team as their core value so I find it easy to work with my colleagues.
Productive and Good HR support during out time in the workforce. Company was willing to give a lot of training as well to help out new staff to advance in their career.
PwC Consulting is an excellent place to build foundation as a business executive. The learning curve is steep and the team members are highly intellectual and effective enabling me to grow in my career. Leaders in my division were admirable and they were willing to guide and get dirty on the ground if necessary.
Pros
Knowledge
Cons
Long hours working
Personally as s a contract staff, started my first ever job with one of Big 4 during peak period, everday is very challenging. With the best people walking in the same journey, I found it was a challenging journey yet so fun. However, my learning curve during the time is the steepest in my entire life so far. I learned a lot from computer skills, professional skills to life skills from the job. The management is very organized and responsible towards the job and both upwards and downwards people. For example, there is an evaluation from managers to the juniors as well as an upward feedback from juniors to seniors upwards. The workplace culture is very professional, particular for the growth and development of all individuals and apply good relationship with the colleagues and clients. As audit life during peak period requires to work super long hours, it becomes the hardest part to me as I take public transport which the operation time is already fixed before 12.00 am. I can say everythng apart from the transportation is the most enjoyable part of the job. I enjoyed being part of the journey and PwC has been one of the best memories in my life.
Pros
The working style, the people & the brand.
Cons
No annual leave for contract staffs but understandable because short period
This company has an excellent reputation and it is the most appropriate place for me to work at because it has high degree level of works and standards which will allow me to provide a great opportunity to challenge myself.
enjoyinggg so much working at this company. i love all the system that their using.more tolerate between HR and staff.but i have to let it go for the sake of family.
Pros
have room for 1st mum
Cons
going back late
Working in Pwc is kind of challenging especially you're posted in assurance department.
Most of the time you would be assigned to tasks that looks impossible to complete them yet you'll be able to find sense of achievement after completing them.

Summary: Challenging
Pros
Chances to work independently and steep learning curve
Cons
staff arrangement
This company is good for those who want to develop their career as the environment there will bring us to improve yourself. As the company is a reputable company so the work there is quit much but there always have something new you will learn everyday.
Pros
Good workplace and collegue
Cons
deadline
Is a very good place to hone your skills and get boatloads of work experience. Great for establishing your future career path.

What I love about working as an audit manager in PwC is that it is somewhat time-flexible... what is important is we meet deadlines and give a high standard of work. Where and when we do it, it up to us...

Although we end up work overtime all of the time, the flexibility is very much welcomed... at least will reduce the amount of stress faced everyday....
Pros
Great work experience and good work culture.
Cons
Tight deadlines, high stress
The internship itself can very depending on the team you are working with which directly impacts your experience as a fresh intern with no previous experience in the assurance sector.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9K