PwC Employee Reviews in Denver, CO

Top notch organization that invests heavily in the development of their employees.I was also extremely impressed with PwC's commitment to being an industry leader in technological innovation and development. The software applications used to execute our work were internally developed and top of the line.
Great place to jump start your career! Diverse learning environment, always challenging new learning opportunities. Great people who help promote your growth.
As the global leader in financial consulting it was an honor to work for PriceWaterhouse. Highly demanding work handled by the smartest people in the business made for an incredible experience.
PwC is a great place to begin your career. They provide a strong entry point into the accounting and consulting industry. Their work standards are high and they produce quality results.
Fine company, lots of opportunity to learn and grow. Sometimes that opportunity comes with a bit too much expectation. High turnover, too loosely managed. Managers in over their heads with little to no support necessary to complete job adequately. Too much turmoil within.
Things were tough working here but you do learn a lot. You work a lot under a lot of stressful conditions but if forces you to learn to drink through a fire hose.
I think I had the typical audit associate experience. I said yes to every job that was offered my way and got very valuable experience in a variety of industries.
Pros
Surrounded by very intelligent, hard-working colleagues
Cons
Taking time off is almost discouraged, hours are very long
I found PwC to be top notch and an Amazing place to advance your kills in consulting. Great partners, who are willing to take care of you and present the right projects that interest you.
A typical day is driven by the client and project you are working on. The biggest impact is the team you are on for the project. The work on a typical day is at a client location as you rarely for to the firm's office.
PwC was an excellent firm to work for. I really felt like I was part of a great team that worked very intelligently for their clients. I was very proud to be one of their consultants.
Loved my 5 years with PwC but was in need of a more socially focused organization who is making a real impact in my community. Great people, great opportunities, but not for me long-term.
It's a Big 4 accounting firm, so it is a tough and competitive environment. The working hours are long, the job is stressful, and the pay is mediocre.
Pros
Good training
Cons
No work/life balance
This was a great place to work. Highly educated professionals and a lot of opportunity. Too much sales focus for me, as I am an accountant and more interested in analytical items.
Learned a ton but was worked to death in the process. Long hours, good people, great experiences, low compensation. Overall firm management is really impressive but some partners are out of touch.
This is a "good old boys club". If you come in from the outside and were never associated to Diamond Consulting or Strategy and you have no way to advance or make inroads. They speak about culture and work life balance but do not practice these principles.
I worked remote, so it was a nice schedule to have, balancing timezones can be a pain but being on the west coast and working east coast hours isn't terrible.
Pros
Excellent benefits, time off is decent, work remote
Cons
very hierarchical
PwC is your typical consulting firm that drives employees to work hard. The people are nice and the environment is very welcoming.
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at PwC and believe that I was able to develop the knowledge and tools to take into any position in the future. The people I worked with were second to none and I have great respect for the individuals within the Firm.
While putting PwC on your resume will help tremendously, being underpaid, overworked, and underappreciated may not be worth the benefit of working there. In addition, if you have conservative beliefs, be prepared to be disgusted by how disgustingly and blatantly liberal and progressive they are.
Pros
Resume builder, free food at times, and unlimited sick time
Cons
Mandatory overtime, exploitation, liberal, progressive, and arrogant
A large firm with international and domestic opportunities in many different industries.
I began my professional experience directly out of college here. It was a great exposure to becoming a professional in performing interviews of various clients to obtain the information necessary for the audit.