PwC Employee Reviews in Florham Park, NJ

As with any firm or company, there are pros and cons. However, my experience was a pretty positive one at PwC. I wouldn't tell anyone to shy away from applying and or working there because I do believe much of the experience is up to the individual.
People don't care about you and you work a ton..typical audit job in public accounting. Would not recommend if you want to have a life outside of work, where people respect boundaries
Pros
perks, benefits
Cons
long hour, people dont care
Great place to work for. You'll get an invaluable exposure to varied things that will help you become a better professional. Your supervisor will always be very supportive of you.
Standard big 4 consulting experience at PwC. Colleagues are young and ambitious. Some are eager to learn. Clients are nice. Weekly travel is challenging in harsh weather.
PwC is a Strong Global Organization with a strong brand. It is a highly competitive that awards great work and initiative. I was part of US Trust which was acquired by BofA because they wanted to grow their private wealth presence.
Best perks is that we are allowed to work remotely and not mandatory to go into the office everyday since most of the team we are supporting are all over the country/states.
Great place to work hard. Sometimes it feels like like communication could be improved, but regardless it is a great experience builder and I'm glad I was given the opportunity. Thank you, PwC.
Highly stressful at times. No real career advancement. Was a GREAT place to work back in the day. Younger partners are condescending...old school partners were much more respectful.
Pros
PTO was excellent.
Cons
Favoritism
Focus of the company was always on the next engagement. A lot of travel - 4 days away from home each week. Work was varied - I worked on may different projects. Finding new engagements was competitive.
Pros
Work was varied.
Cons
Travel was extensive
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PwC?
Working at PwC is like being on top of all modern technologies. People at PwC are very punctual about soft ware development life cycle and what they deliver to client.
no work life balance. they mention that at the beginning that work life balance does exist but you will realise that later on that it really doesnt. hours are very late in busy season
Culture provides opportunities to develop one's skills for advanced career challenges. A new work/family nalance program, "Be Well, Work Well" demonstrates that PwC leaders walk the walk alongside staff.
My experience was a little different because it was an internship over the summer. I had clients that weren't ready for an intern yet, so I had a slow summer and work was pretty limited. I also didn't have a car, so I couldn't work long hours. I have interned with the company before and had a great experience during those other times.
Its a hedonistic, cutthroat, assembly line mentality, carried out by well dressed, high IQ and entitled arrogant children, who try hard to play as if they were grown ups. One day, the bubble will burst.
Pros
Great on any resume.
Cons
The emperor is naked.
PwC helped grow my career and provide me with the skillset for continuous advancement both internally and externally. I would recommended PwC to anyone looking for a great place to work.
Amazing place to work. Great culture, and work life balance is strongly supported. Challenging assignments and career opportunities. Company is always giving back.
This was an awesome company to work for however, the department I worked for outsourced. The management team did not provide enough system training for the team to be successful in their roles.
Pros
Paid travel
Cons
No training
I have been with PwC for 29 years and have seen it change tremendously (in good and bad ways). The best thing I appreciate right now is my flexible working environment. My position allows me to work at any location. The Firm is proactive for the environment and community and encourages it employees to be involved.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Choose not to reply
I review this workplace as the same as Duff & Phelps. Our department experienced a buy out with D&P. Very positive atmosphere, great team, and very productive working environment.
Pros
Friendly, positive atmosphere
Pros: Each day is different and there is flexibility to work remotely. Cons: Leadership could value/ reward diversity of thought and paths to problem solving beyond past protocols.
Typical day: Troubleshooting technical issues with clients the hardest part is to solve technical issue within short amount of time at our service window The most enjoyable part is after solving problem and getting good customer feedback.