PwC Employee Reviews in Miami, FL

The hours someone will work at this company are unhealthy, regardless of what the recruiting literature says. You will be paid less than the average salary for position unless you devote your life to the company and become a partner. So much effort and money goes into the public relations here but, in the end you are put behind a computer to work 50-100 hour weeks.
Pros
Employment
Cons
Culture, pay, hours
I have always felt supported and cared about . PwC is a great place to work and grow. You are surrounded by highly educated, innovative professionals.
What can I say about my time at PwC. It is the same as any of the other Big 4 firms. As long as you get along with your team (and their dynamic) you'll excel here very well. Otherwise be weary of in-office politics.
It is a great place to start your career. It will give a great boost to your resume having one of the big fours on it. You will work hard but it will be rewarded.
I was able to work with extremely talented professionals and learn about multiple industries. I enjoyed my time there and many of the experiences I had during my career have been applied to my next ventures.
Expect to put in longer hours during tax season without any benefits. on a regular day you are expected to work 10 to 12 hours with no overtime or benefits.
I enjoyed my fellow workers and learned a great deal. However, the hours required and sacrifices needed made private life very difficult. The opportunities for advancement were excellent.
During my 2 years at PWC, I found that the work/life balance was never going to happen, which is the reason why I ultimately resigned. Nevertheless, the experience I acquired was extremely useful in my future jobs.
poor management and not able to price jobs competitively in market. trying to get business and no leadership assistance. internal struggles within department
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PwC?
I met and got to work with so many intelligent and hard working people at PwC. The company really does take care of their people. A lot of work, but a great experience!
slow road but available opportunities to advance within Human Resources. Overall good place to work and gain exposure to many facets of the business.
Good work environment, challenging but satisfying, not much work/life balance but they are working on it. I great place to start working and understanding the corporate world.
Great corporate culture with excellent work life balance and job security/ opportunity for advancement. Excellent learning opportunities although training could be improved. I had excellent co-workers and managers, however I believe there is more competitive compensation available elsewhere.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
long work hours
 Valuation support, assisted team in fair value analysis of assets and determine if multiple provided was an accurate representative of the entity  Participated in the due diligence process, assembled quality of earning and working capital summary reports  Analyzed audited and management financial statements from both buyer and target companies  Led efforts as team captain on intern consulting project