Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews for Assurance Intern

Assurance Intern3 reviews
Malaysia3 reviews
Good working culture that comes with flexibility. Fast placed company and competitive. Performance will be rated by your colleagues and team managers. Team is very friendly and supportive. Intern paid rate is around RM1000.
Management was very helpful and patient with the development of interns. The hardest part of the job was the travelling involved in visiting clients. The workplace culture can definitely be improved and work life balance should be prioritized more.
I joined PwC as an assurance intern using peak period and therefore long hours were expected. However, I was lucky enough to be placed in an engagement team that was full of life and also great teamwork without compromising professionalism. The management was helpful in manners they did not spoon-fed me but instead taught me the basics which made me progress further than others at an intern level. The long hours to complete deadline was nevertheless tiresome but because of the people I worked with, I came to love what I did.
Pros
Claimable parking, dinner, Ot, lifelong friendships
Cons
Long working hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8K