Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews for Audit Associate

Audit Associate6 reviews
Malaysia6 reviews
Overall it was a great experience working at PwC as they have extremely good working culture. People were friendly and willing to teach whenever you need help or assistance. It was quite challenging during peak, as you are dealing with tight deadlines. However, it taught me that time management is very crucial and ways to manage stress. I am glad that I joined PwC as I was surrounded with great people and exposed to advanced working culture.
Productive and Good HR support during out time in the workforce. Company was willing to give a lot of training as well to help out new staff to advance in their career.
Personally as s a contract staff, started my first ever job with one of Big 4 during peak period, everday is very challenging. With the best people walking in the same journey, I found it was a challenging journey yet so fun. However, my learning curve during the time is the steepest in my entire life so far. I learned a lot from computer skills, professional skills to life skills from the job. The management is very organized and responsible towards the job and both upwards and downwards people. For example, there is an evaluation from managers to the juniors as well as an upward feedback from juniors to seniors upwards. The workplace culture is very professional, particular for the growth and development of all individuals and apply good relationship with the colleagues and clients. As audit life during peak period requires to work super long hours, it becomes the hardest part to me as I take public transport which the operation time is already fixed before 12.00 am. I can say everythng apart from the transportation is the most enjoyable part of the job. I enjoyed being part of the journey and PwC has been one of the best memories in my life.
Pros
The working style, the people & the brand.
Cons
No annual leave for contract staffs but understandable because short period
Its a great place to start your career. Great emphasize will be given on improving your professional knowledge especially your technical capabilities and soft skills. Great management and support staff to assist you in achieving your dreams
Professional firm full with accounting profession.
Can learn a lot in PwC. Superiors are willing to teach.

workload is huge, have to well manage the time.
There is a lot about the firm that is great. It is a great culture that values collaboration (below the partner level), that truly values diversity of its employees, and that is very collegial.

It is a place where you can build a great career if you can deliver great work, excel at networking across the firm, and can build partner support. Exceptional employees are the "average" here, so if you aren't knocking it out of the park all the time then you can expect to only be rated in the middle of the pack, and receive nominal raises and performance bonuses.

It has a strong brand in the market. The firm's latest brand health index rated it at the top of the other "big 4" firms (Deloitte, KPMG, and EY) as well as other non-audit/tax firms like Accenture.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8K