Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern11 reviews
Malaysia11 reviews
I had good experience internship in PwC as the workplace is very fun and the flex benefits they provided is the best. They have flexwear, flexspace and an off day each first of friday every month.
Great workplace to work, good people, good culture. Learned a lot of things in human capital, talent acquisition, employer branding, employee engagement,
The teamwork among the team was great. The seniors will help the new members although you need to be a fast learner. It is typical to work long hours.
Pros
Many activities for the employees
Cons
Working for long hours
PwC Johor Bahru offer a great working culture which people did not differentiate me as intern. They tought me same as other new joiner and guide me as well such Interns and new joiner are given equal opportunity to handle audit area(section).
Pros
Flexibility to start work
Cons
Work until late night
PwC offers a great opportunity to meet people and connect with peers and industry leaders. Overall it was a rewarding experience. Proper training is provided as well.
I have gone through a typical day on my 1st day of internships. i quite challenging me to learn and adapt myself to working environment. Once i adapt to the situations everything is fun, good exposure for the fresh graduates. The supervisors are to suportive and willing to allocate their time to teach us even in their busy schedule. Good Management.
Pros
Lunch & Learn
I was an intern, so I mainly helped my seniors doing a lot of extractions using excel. I had the opportunity to get exposed with a number of different industries from food manufacturing to investment corporations. My partner (another intern) was studying Economics and it was interesting working with someone from a different background. We worked really hard together and we tend to be quite strict when it comes to deadlines
Pros
Exposed to different industries
Cons
Unsatisfied salary benefit
Senior are very friendly and helpful. They are willing to teach and work as a team to solve the problem. Management are approachable.
Seniors are willing to teach. Having the opportunity to join different groups and will be allocated to different industry in each week.
I enjoyed being part of the PwC Malaysia intern team. It is a great company and it has a strong company culture. The learning environment is very healthy with the seniors and supervising managers being very accommodating.

The job is challenging so it never feel like repetitive, however the working hours may stretch during peak times.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PwC?
Start work early and ends late. this shows the workload of our department. despite being extremely worn out, the outcome was rewarding and challenging.
a bunch of colleagues that are supportive definitely made the task easier and processes are more efficient.
Pros
salary, employee benefits, sense of achievement
Cons
fatigue
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9K